• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    That sucks. Hope they find their way home. If not, I'm sure I can find another 22 pistol that doesn't work to lend you for the next dueling tree competition.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Thank you all for the well wishes. It really means something right now.

Other things were taken. I'm still sorting through the mess; they tore this place up pretty bad. Tomorrow is insurance day.

Pardon the language, but this has really been a mindfuck. They cooked my food in my house and ate it. They drank my beer. It looks like my shower was used. They went through my clothing; some of it is missing.

I'm glad I keep track of my guns. Serial numbers, make/model, distinguishing features, etc. Hope they turn up somewheres.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

Other things were taken. I'm still sorting through the mess; they tore this place up pretty bad. Tomorrow is insurance day.

Pardon the language, but this has really been a mind$#@!. They cooked my food in my house and ate it. They drank my beer. It looks like my shower was used. They went through my clothing; some of it is missing.

I'm glad I keep track of my guns. Serial numbers, make/model, distinguishing features, etc. Hope they turn up somewheres.
    sons of bitches shout be shot on the spot.
    Are you being tracked?

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

Pardon the language, but this has really been a mindfuck. They cooked my food in my house and ate it. They drank my beer. It looks like my shower was used. They went through my clothing; some of it is missing.

Wow. Thanks neighbors! I always wonder if my neighbors are half as vigilant as they act.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Pardon the language, but this has really been a mindfuck.

Vehicle and then home was robbed years ago.
    No firearms involved, but I know the feeling.

My dealings with insurance was relatively smooth ... PITA, but smooth.

Its an aweful feeling.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Really sorry to hear this.
    I don't know how I'd act if something like this happened to me.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Property staff? Hope there's a good outcome soon.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Just to let you know firearms do get recovered and returned.

Many moons ago I had a glock 19 and a raven 25 stolen from my home and 4 months latter I get a call from the cops we found your firearm come get it. I go cool which one did you find, We cant tell you over the phone. Go to pick it up and its the raven 25 lol I paid 50 bucks new for it. Then 2 months later I get another call and the glock was found in a kids waist band at school. It was recovered and sent to be tested if it was used in any crimes. Was kind of cool to get it back all covered in white grease markings from the crime lab and it just had some wear on the slide other than that was good to go.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

How does a couple of guys chose your place to break into and steal stuff and do what they did? Anyone witness this? Do you live in a complex? Someone obviously knew that you had guns and were gone. DId they break into your safe?

Top Bottom