• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Well I stopped by Baytown PD this morning to write a statement for how/where I retrieved the stuff that was stolen. Was told that they would pick him up and question him. I also gave the address of where I picked him up (his aunts house).

You know I was PISSED yesterday when this all happened but, right now I'm actually kinda suprised how many people want me not to file charges because he admitted it and returned the stuff, well most of the stuff anyway Im still missing 50 quarters (set) and the original stock for the benelli.

Dont get me wrong I'm still going to file the charges so maybe he will think twice about doing this to anyone else. I just dont understand how people think that he shouldnt be held accountable.

And yes it has been explained that if he is seen around my daughter/house EVER again I will not be as nice as I have been up until now.
    get black on that ass!! you stole you pay!!

Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    How did you SECURE your firearms before they were stolen?

I will not shed tears for any gun owner who does not keep his firearms out of the hands of miscreants.

WTF? He secured them in his house. It is a piece of property that belongs to him. If I leave my watch on my kitchen counter and someone swipes it then I deserve it? Or are you saying because someone let him in the house? Even if I have a house party, I expect all my things to still be there after the party is over.

As gun owners, I believe we have a responsibility to prevent children from getting access to our weapons and that is only because they haven't really formed the ability to reason right from wrong yet. Should he chain his TV to the floor as well?

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

I will not shed tears for any gun owner who does not keep his firearms out of the hands of miscreants.

Maybe he couldn't afford a gun safe! The guns were stolen from his HOME. Not like he left them outside of the sidewalk. A thief is a thief!!

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    6 posts... start your tine here off with a bang huh?

The kid broke into his house. Next time when it happens to you I hope the police let you know you should have secured your belongings better.

Idiot

Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Blame the victim, that's what this country is coming to. I will ask you too, shall I put my TV in a gun safe when I leave the house every morning? What about my kitchen knives?

Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    And you have posted close to 400 times in two months?? Borderline spammer. I'm sure all that is quality stuff though. Important things like "welcome to the board".

What does how many posts you've made really have to do with quality contributions to a conversation?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ^^ sir not to be hard but iff the boyfriend has access cause of his woman(her dads house)does not give him the right to steal...
    he handled it rather good.. me a ass whoopin would have insued..

Last edited:

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Let's review yours.... 5 posts here... blaming the victim of a crime..... 3 posts to keep one drop one... something about police chiefs siding with their superiors... and about your first gun....

that's 80% bullshit

Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Yep and it took me a month and a half. You have spewed that much bullshit in an hour.

Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    And by the way, did you read my post correctly? I was saying that shortround is blaming the victim and that isn't right. Why would you suggest that I'm blaming the victim? Unless you think the thief is actually the victim here.

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    My ammo was separated from the firearms. I was planning to get home and clean both because I had been shooting the day before so the pistol was in the range bag on top of the closet with the empty mags. The shotgun was mounted in closet when you walk in the closet look up and back. Both

had locks on them. Closet 3.jpg closet 2.jpg

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    BTW, while I dont feel responsible for the robbery. I do feel it is my responsibility to reconsider the ease of access in which my stuff was stolen.
    I know that IF any of my stuff had been used to hurt someone innocent I would have felt like shit.

Shortround, If your blaming me for the robbery then your tears are neither wanted or needed. If your just suggesting that my storage metohods need to be reconsidered then they have already been changed along with other security measures. Thank you for your concern.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Yet another idiotic post from the Godfather of idiotic posts.....

They were in his HOME, where he had a reasonable right to expect them to stay. It's asshats like you that try to make the VICTIM of a crime be somehow at fault that makes the criminal justice system the joke it is today.

But....you knew that already, didn't ya?

Stuohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Baytown
    So the Baytown officer that Ive been dealing with throughout just stopped by to tell me that the DA is saying that theres not enough evidence to issue a warrant. He told me he's going to try again with another DA but, as of right now (until he actually talks to the guy responsible and he confesses) that its his word against mine in the eyes of the DA. I reminded him that he could at least go talk to the guys house that I retrieved my stuff from. The guys mom actually handed me some of my stuff. I also asked about the rest of the stuff they have (not hopeful on the quarters but I would like the steady grip stock that came with shotgun back). He said hes not giving up on it. Hes going to pick him up sooner or later and if he admits it then he can go from there.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

They were in his HOME, where he had a reasonable right to expect them to stay. It's asshats like you that try to make the VICTIM of a crime be somehow at fault that makes the criminal justice system the joke it is today.

I'm never surprised by shortround's posts anymore, and you basically summed it up with that right there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Agreed, such comments warrant a self-imposed departure from this forum until such time as one's cranium is sufficiently removed from one's anal orifice.

There is absolutely no reason Stuohn deserved to have any of his stuff stolen, and to even suggest it shows a complete departure from common sense. If anything, he has shown he is being logical about the situation by not kowtowing to the emotional response of others despite the fact that is might not be the most popular decision (although it is by far the right one!).

Stuohn, I'm glad you got your firearms back and that you are sticking to your guns (pun intended) when it comes to pressing charges. There is no reason not to, and I can almost guarantee that this isn't this individuals first foray into the criminal world. Hopefully by being held accountable for his actions, it will be his last; but no good can come from letting him off the hook.

As for the comments from the peanut gallery, just be assured they don't represent the vast majority of people on here. Every group has at least one of "those" types, now you know who ours is!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom