Patriot Mobile

Stolen Motorcycle in Killeen Tx. Fellow TGT members please keep a look out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    My bike (2008 Suzuki Hayabusa) was stolen Tuesday May 31 between 8-9pm at Killeen Community Center. If anyone sees it please report to the police as I have already made a statement to Killeen Police Department and there is a case# on it.

If anyone finds it (in one piece) and leads the police to it I am offering a reward.

I would say contact me directly but... it was a gift to myself that I had been working toward for a long time so I dont think its a good idea getting it myself.

If you see a grey Suzuki Haybusa please let me know and I can provide VIN # and other identifying marks/parts.

Thanks all. I can be contacted at Two1zero-eight6zero-two3five7 anytime day or night.

Jokers Bike Night 19May2011mod.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    I'll keep my eyes out, I'm not far from ya and I notice the Busa's that I see. I don't ride myself, but I have 2 friends with Busa's and a brother that races/lives/breathes anything on two wheels. Hope you get it back asap; did the KCC have any surv cams?

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    No cams I know of, tell your buddies to keep the busas locked up. The police suspect a bike ring in Killeen. Busa's are the number 1 targets.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    No cams I know of, tell your buddies to keep the busas locked up. The police suspect a bike ring in Killeen. Busa's are the number 1 targets.

Killeen is a cesspool that is continuing to grow at an ungodly rate. The KPD only "suspects" a bike ring??

My eyes are peeled and I got your #, if I see anything I'll let ya know. May want to check with other businesses in the area also, they may have cameras that caught something. Even if it's footage from a distance, something is better than nothing. Who knows, they may have been sitting at the McD's and casing the bike beforehand.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Gatesville/Purmela area here and keeping an eye out. Was over to Killeen this weekend and really dislike the fact I can't be armed there, wife works on base and due to having to go on base, weapon had to stay home. Killeen is much like Rockford Il where I moved from, a few good parts but even then crime spills over. Be sure to check ebay, craigslist etc.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom