Capitol Armory ad

Stolen Motorcycle in Killeen Tx. Fellow TGT members please keep a look out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    My bike (2008 Suzuki Hayabusa) was stolen Tuesday May 31 between 8-9pm at Killeen Community Center. If anyone sees it please report to the police as I have already made a statement to Killeen Police Department and there is a case# on it.

If anyone finds it (in one piece) and leads the police to it I am offering a reward.

I would say contact me directly but... it was a gift to myself that I had been working toward for a long time so I dont think its a good idea getting it myself.

If you see a grey Suzuki Haybusa please let me know and I can provide VIN # and other identifying marks/parts.

Thanks all. I can be contacted at Two1zero-eight6zero-two3five7 anytime day or night.

Jokers Bike Night 19May2011mod.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    I'll keep my eyes out, I'm not far from ya and I notice the Busa's that I see. I don't ride myself, but I have 2 friends with Busa's and a brother that races/lives/breathes anything on two wheels. Hope you get it back asap; did the KCC have any surv cams?

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    No cams I know of, tell your buddies to keep the busas locked up. The police suspect a bike ring in Killeen. Busa's are the number 1 targets.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    No cams I know of, tell your buddies to keep the busas locked up. The police suspect a bike ring in Killeen. Busa's are the number 1 targets.

Killeen is a cesspool that is continuing to grow at an ungodly rate. The KPD only "suspects" a bike ring??

My eyes are peeled and I got your #, if I see anything I'll let ya know. May want to check with other businesses in the area also, they may have cameras that caught something. Even if it's footage from a distance, something is better than nothing. Who knows, they may have been sitting at the McD's and casing the bike beforehand.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Gatesville/Purmela area here and keeping an eye out. Was over to Killeen this weekend and really dislike the fact I can't be armed there, wife works on base and due to having to go on base, weapon had to stay home. Killeen is much like Rockford Il where I moved from, a few good parts but even then crime spills over. Be sure to check ebay, craigslist etc.

Top Bottom