• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MolonLabe2378

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Pasadena TX
    Welp last night my springfield came up missing out of my jeep. I tried calling Bachmans (I bought from them at a gunshow) and they told me that they couldn't / wouldn't help me unless I found out they exact date i bought the damn thing. the only thing I remember was it was late 06 just not sure when, So a question I have is is there someone out there with a '06 gun show schedule ?

Thanks
    Lonnie
    Target Sports

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    We run into the same situation where our little morons, misguided of course, will hit an area hard, then move on. It is very frustrating for all concerned. Which gun show group was it? You may also try the building, for their records, if it was like a civic center or public building. Good luck and contact me off line if I can be of any assistance.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Read my post, but I live in Pasadena off of Preston and Fairmont area. They did apprehend the juvenile who stole my pistol. He ditched it in a large body of water they claim. Would love to know who this kid was.

MolonLabe2378, where was your vehicle located when your gun was stolen?

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Welp last night my springfield came up missing out of my jeep. I tried calling Bachmans (I bought from them at a gunshow) and they told me that they couldn't / wouldn't help me unless I found out they exact date i bought the damn thing. the only thing I remember was it was late 06 just not sure when, So a question I have is is there someone out there with a '06 gun show schedule ?

Thanks
    Lonnie

I had my Sig stolen on Monday morning sometime. It might have been the same person. What area of Pasadena was your Jeep in when your Springfield was stolen?

Top Bottom