• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Juggernaut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    "Jason Blaha of Juggernaut Fitness"....interesting username you've given yourself, Juggernaut. Hmmmm....

That was supposed to be irony. I apologise if it went over your head.

Jason Blaha is hardly likely to make a thread exposing himself.

He's mad.but not that mad.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    Dont matter if I served. I'm not getting how he stole valor.

Valour stolen from a PMC is still valour stolen. Anyone who has served with PMC's would realise that.

It's his direct threat to veterans that is the most problematic. Did you read the Popular Military articles?

goldjumper77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    Tarkington Texas
    Lol juggernaught you are talking about a country that has been at war for over a decade and only a small percentage has answered the call and served in theater, so most people don't care about any stolen valor. They will only care when they run out of doritios....

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Juggernaut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    Lol juggernaught you are talking about a country that has been at war for over a decade and only a small percentage has answered the call and served in theater, so most people don't care about any stolen valor. They will only care when they run out of doritios....

If you dont care mate that's absolutely fine. It's not compulsory for you to post or even read the thread.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

There's our divide. Here Valor is something totally different. It can't be compared to trying to bust up some fitness guy for playing mall cop.

You can say it all day long. Say you're the President. Nobody cares. Crossing the line, is wearing the medals. Not running your mouth. Which over here. Is protected speech.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "so most people don't care about any stolen valor. They will only care when they run out of doritios.."

Oh, oh, you're so very insightful.

Your pet annoyance in the world isn't necessarily everybody else's.

For what it's worth, I served for a number of years in the Army Infantry and I have other concerns than to get worked up over some phony slob claiming this and that and the other thing.

Personally, I don't give a manure pile what this manure pile does in life.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "so most people don't care about any stolen valor. They will only care when they run out of doritios.."

Oh, oh, you're so very insightful.

Your pet annoyance in the world isn't necessarily everybody else's.

For what it's worth, I served for a number of years in the Army Infantry and I have other concerns than to get worked up over some phony slob claiming this and that and the other thing.

Personally, I don't give a manure pile what this manure pile does in life.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Goldj.

You don't.

You fight the good fight and only brings their numbers down.

Good luck and keep from standing in one place too long or you're likely to discover them all over you before their commander says - All bite now!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Goldj.

If you don't care to live in a chemical wasteland, boiling water will kill a nest, but it'll also kill the surrounding grass.

BTW, they create inter-connected tunnels rather like a subway system.

They're not going away..

ks123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    I think dangerous actually. He's threatened to kill numerous people in the fitness industry including one entire family and says he'll shoot anyone who confronts him as he's absolutely terrified of confrontation (hence the fake tough guy act). He's too much of a $#@! to actually do it but if he was to snap I think he could go postal somewhere.

I've spent a lot of time researching the guy watching hours of his videos and he is certifiable. He's completely mad.
    Damn dude, chill out. Blahino is no worse than any other nutbag out there. He lied, he frauded, he cant shoot, but whatever. Who the hell cares?

P.s. He said he was never in the military, but some kind of CIA assassin, thats not stolen valor

Top Bottom