Stolen Wallet

Discussion in 'Stolen Property & Criminality' started by iratollah, Nov 13, 2008.

1. iratollah

iratollah Active Member

May 25, 2008
    Today Brunetti came from home from a school play and said someone went through the dressing room and stole everyones' wallets. She didn't mention a thing about losing cash or credit cards, but she was very upset about losing her driver's license and her NRA card. My very liberal daughter was more upset about a thief getting her NRA card than getting her gas card or Nordstrom's credit card.

Now I know this isn't as serious as losing a weapon to theft, but I found her priorities fascinating.

2. pawncop

pawncop Active Member

Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    iratollah,

The theft you describe can be just as serious as the loss of firearms. If you have not done so yet, I would recommend you notify your credit card companies and place a notice regarding your credit report. It is fairly simple to do and can save you some grief in the future. Identity theft can be a real pain in the backside.

3. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Although this forum is to report stolen property, it appears this is more about your daughter and the NRA than the theft.

Maybe it can be moved to the off-topic forum?