• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Here is my email to my congressman. More to follow the two senators.

Mr Sessions, thank you for the job you've done representing our district. Your voting record has been in line with the values of me and my family. We are grateful for your service.
    I've seen the effects of business and tax legislation, thank you for putting laws in place that have allowed Texas to prosper.
    This email is to urge you to continue to protect the 2nd amendment rights of Texans by opposing over-reaching proposed gun legislation that is currently being presented. I do have a problem with any ban of sporting guns, including AR style rifles.
    A restriction on 1st amendment rights would never be considered. Please don't allow Your peers, or be a part of, restrictions and reductions of our 2nd amendment rights.
    Gratefully yours,
    Deemus.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm going to light up Cruz's office
    Cornhole won't listen, he can pound sand

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Send emails. Those guys have staff that read them. They compile info and pass it to them.

roberthleeii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    I have called and left messages several times to the three. Any thing else we can do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Just a heads up. I understand the motive but as a veteran that's gone down the same road. Calls and emails don't do $hit. You'll get an automated reply or some other half-a$$ blow off. I highly suggest actually visiting your state representatives office. Actually talk to a real life person. For the topic of discussion, I'd suggest again, giving them an explanation about it getting old having to beg for constitutional rights.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just a heads up. I understand the motive but as a veteran that's gone down the same road. Calls and emails don't do $hit. You'll get an automated reply or some other half-a$$ blow off. I highly suggest actually visiting your state representatives office. Actually talk to a real life person. For the topic of discussion, I'd suggest again, giving them an explanation about it getting old having to beg for constitutional rights.

I understand you getting screwed over as a vet happens, and it sucks. But you are wrong on this one. They have staffers that compile info. You will get an email to confirm, and won't hear from them. But they notice and use the info.

Top Bottom