• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasHorn7

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2023
    Dallas
    I am looking for a store in the Dallas area that actually has a decent supply of used rifles. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Texas SOT

Dermako

Insensitivity Trained
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    Your not saying what your looking for specifically but you have a lot of options.
    *Cabela's/Bass Pro both have an extensive selection of user to collectible grade used firearms. Some reasonably priced, some museum quality and everything in between.
    Personally have never purchased a firearm from either so can't comment on how much they will bargain on price.
    *Major and minor pawn shops. All will haggle to some degree. If you are a regular your rewards will be better (especially at the minor/smaller ones).
    *Smaller gun stores. Not your Shot Smart's and the like. Most smaller gun stores/shops thrive on used firearms.
    *Gun Shows. You list being in Dallas so making it to one in Dallas or Ft Worth shouldn't be a problem and the Ft Worth one is one of the largest in the state if I remember correctly.
    *Online/classified from any number of forums or seller sites.

And I am sure I missed a few.

TexasHorn7

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2023
    Dallas
    Your not saying what your looking for specifically but you have a lot of options.
    *Cabela's/Bass Pro both have an extensive selection of user to collectible grade used firearms. Some reasonably priced, some museum quality and everything in between.
    Personally have never purchased a firearm from either so can't comment on how much they will bargain on price.
    *Major and minor pawn shops. All will haggle to some degree. If you are a regular your rewards will be better (especially at the minor/smaller ones).
    *Smaller gun stores. Not your Shot Smart's and the like. Most smaller gun stores/shops thrive on used firearms.
    *Gun Shows. You list being in Dallas so making it to one in Dallas or Ft Worth shouldn't be a problem and the Ft Worth one is one of the largest in the state if I remember correctly.
    *Online/classified from any number of forums or seller sites.

And I am sure I missed a few.
    1) Cabela's in Allen only have high end stuff + overpriced. Limited quantity as well.

2) Pawn Shops - the ones I have visited usually only have 2-3 bolt action CF rifles, if that.

3) The smaller gun stores who have inventory of used guns is what I am looking for.

4) Dallas Gun shows have a ton of guys selling new pistols/rifles, shady optics, and beef jerky. There might be 5-10 used rifles that aren't antiques.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Used Guns, Ray's in Dallas. Gun Master, in Plano, McClelland in Garland, Southwest in Mesquite, Euless Guns in Euless, Come and take it, Fort Worth, Lone Star in Weatherford, County Armory in Greenville.

There are lots more, sorry if left yours out. These are the ones I frequent when in town, Your mileage may vary.

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Forgot the name but there is a huge firearms business out near Canton. Been a while since I was there so don't rember the inventory. Not sure I could find my way back...

Lakeview Pawn in The Colony usually has a decent used stock.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Forgot the name but there is a huge firearms business out near Canton. Been a while since I was there so don't rember the inventory. Not sure I could find my way back...

Lakeview Pawn in The Colony usually has a decent used stock.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Wiley’s gun shop in Wills Point is probably the one you are talking about. Big store in the middle of nowhere. It’s been there a long time, and has some very cool old firearms hanging on the walls that aren’t for sale. Great people to deal with.

Top Bottom