Capitol Armory ad

STRETZ TACTICAL 1 Day Pistol Marksmanship Big Tex Ordnance Range Conroe, TEXAS June 29, 2024

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stretz Tactical

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2023
    United States
    STRETZ TACTICAL
    1 DAY PISTOL MARKSMANSHIP
    COST: $200
    June 29, 2024 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
    BTO Range & Training Center
    13748 TX-105 West
    Conroe, Texas 77304

This class is all about learning to shoot your pistol accurately. This is not a "tactical" class per se. It will definitely be a "workout", but you will leave with a baseline set of skills and drills to take back to your home range to work on.
    REQUIREMENTS:
    -Serviceable semi-automatic pistol of at least 9MM caliber
    -600 rounds of quality ammunition
    -Quality belt mounted or duty holster (no crossdraw, shoulder, ankle or SERPA holsters - armed professionals issued a serpa will be the exception)
    -3 magazines & a magazine carrier
    -10 Dummy Rounds
    -Wrap around eye protection
    -Ear protection
    -A good attitude
    OPTIONAL MISC.:
    Sunblock
    Baseball style hat
    Water
    Note taking materials
    Lunch / Snacks

CLICK HERE FOR INFO & REGISTRATION
    DK Firearms

Stretz Tactical

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2023
    United States
    If a student shows up with a revolver in .32H&R Mag or a pistol in .30SC, will you turn him/her away?
    Look dude, you’re obviously just trolling and have nothing better to do than to try to tear everyone down and make stupid comments on the Internet. I highly doubt you are making serious inquiries and are interested in the class. So why don’t you do us all a favor and keep these comments to yourself. If you have an intelligent & honest question & are actually interested in taking the class (which I doubt) I’m more than willing to answer, but I’m not gonna play games. Thank you.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Look dude, you’re obviously just trolling and have nothing better to do than to try to tear everyone down and make stupid comments on the Internet. I highly doubt you are making serious inquiries and are interested in the class. So why don’t you do us all a favor and keep these comments to yourself. If you have an intelligent & honest question & are actually interested in taking the class (which I doubt) I’m more than willing to answer, but I’m not gonna play games. Thank you.

Thank you. You've told me everything I need to know about your instruction.

Texas Pistolero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2024
    DFW
    I did Ken’s low light pistol class recently at the gritr range and learned a ton - granted, I don’t have a lot of training. But he was funny, super helpful and he gave us all discount cards for safariland - which is good for me, cause I need a new holster! Looking forward to training with him again one day.

Stretz Tactical

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2023
    United States
    I did Ken’s low light pistol class recently at the gritr range and learned a ton - granted, I don’t have a lot of training. But he was funny, super helpful and he gave us all discount cards for safariland - which is good for me, cause I need a new holster! Looking forward to training with him again one day.
    Thank you for the kind words! Glad you got something out of the class. I will be back at GRITR Sports on September 14th for a marksmanship class. Hope to see you there.

Ken

Top Bottom