Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Renegade, report me to the posting police immediately ! Bahahaha
    OK, consider it done.

You entered TGT by trying to sell items in the wrong section, violating the rules. I cut you a break. When you couldn't sell without being a supporter, you paid for that privilege. Clearly, your only motivation here is to sell. Finally, you're acting like a dealer yet refusing to identify yourself as one. If you're a dealer, you need a commercial account; use the "Contact Us" link on every page of the site to negotiate a commercial account. If you're not an FFL you are, as previously pointed out, acting very much like one and skirting the line of dealing without a license.

No matter how you slice it, you make TGT look bad.

Paying for an account doesn't put you above the rules. In the past, we've never hesitated to ban people who are paid supporters if their actions are so egregiously asshole-ish as to reflect badly on TGT in general. Feel free to join their ranks.
    Texas SOT

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm confused ...

When this type activity surfaces, folks dogpile on the seller as a neck-bearded, price gouger.
    But "you snooze you lose" gets a pass?

I could care less in either situation ... I made hay when the weather was good.
    But am I seeing a double standard?

Just trying to understand ...

Sometimes you’ve got to give people enough rope to hang themselves with.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    OK, consider it done.

You entered TGT by trying to sell items in the wrong section, violating the rules. I cut you a break. When you couldn't sell without being a supporter, you paid for that privilege. Clearly, your only motivation here is to sell. Finally, you're acting like a dealer yet refusing to identify yourself as one. If you're a dealer, you need a commercial account; use the "Contact Us" link on every page of the site to negotiate a commercial account. If you're not an FFL you are, as previously pointed out, acting very much like one and skirting the line of dealing without a license.

No matter how you slice it, you make TGT look bad.

Paying for an account doesn't put you above the rules. In the past, we've never hesitated to ban people who are paid supporters if their actions are so egregiously asshole-ish as to reflect badly on TGT in general. Feel free to join their ranks.
    Damn, made Ben use profanity. Special kind of dickhead that can cause Ben to use profanity. Well worded and correctly used in context profanity Ben. Thank you.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    What a clown. Thanks for shipping him out.

Anyway, I have a lower for sale. It may or may not really be a PSA but it says "Texas State Armory" on it. Don't pay attention to the fact that it looks like a shitty etching over the PSA stuff. I'm only asking $625.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That guy is more than tip toeing the line. Along with machining the other lowers to accept full auto trigger parts hes begging to be nailed and everything he sold they can track down will be wanted back.

The internet is forever.

I dont necessarily agree with those lines but the law is the law.

You dont drag race infront of the police station and run your mouth cause no one else is stupid enough to accept your challenge.

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    That guy is more than tip toeing the line. Along with machining the other lowers to accept full auto trigger parts hes begging to be nailed and everything he sold they can track down will be wanted back.

The internet is forever.

I dont necessarily agree with those lines but the law is the law.

You dont drag race infront of the police station and run your mouth cause no one else is stupid enough to accept your challenge.

Just out of curiosity, I sweat it's JUST curiosity because I guess I didn't notice the machining part, what is he doing and how/why is he machining them? I was under the impression you could take a normal AR lower and ad the bent hanger modification to make it full auto.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just out of curiosity, I sweat it's JUST curiosity because I guess I didn't notice the machining part, what is he doing and how/why is he machining them? I was under the impression you could take a normal AR lower and ad the bent hanger modification to make it full auto.
    He had machined out the block part behind the trigger that keeps you from adding the necessaryparts to create a full auto trigger group. It was in another of his lower ads on the site. HIS CLAIM THAT ITS JUST PARTS MAY FLY FOR A M16 BGC BUT ALTERING THE SERIALIZED RECEIVER IS PHUCKING STUPID IMHO.

I hope no one here bought one that was machined in such a way. It would suck to be a damn test case and go BK Rupt and probably still goto jail over something so stupid. As you get ass raped on the price too. Lol.

AND NO YOU CANT MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS TO MAKE AN AR FULL AUTO UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER FFL AND APPROVAL. OR HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK FOR A PROPEELY REGISTERD DEVICE.

NONE OF THE LIGHTENING LINKS OR HAINGERS OR WHAT EVER MODIFIERS TO MAKE AN AR FULL AUTO ARE LEGAL TO JUST DO OR ADD. Stupid that a coat hanger can get you 10 years in fed prison, but it can.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    He had machined out the block part behind the trigger that keeps you from adding the necessaryparts to create a full auto trigger group. It was in another of his lower ads on the site. HIS CLAIM THAT ITS JUST PARTS MAY FLY FOR A M16 BGC BUT ALTERING THE SERIALIZED RECEIVER IS PHUCKING STUPID IMHO.

I hope no one here bought one that was machined in such a way. It would suck to be a damn test case and go BK Rupt and probably still goto jail over something so stupid. As you get ass raped on the price too. Lol.

AND NO YOU CANT MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS TO MAKE AN AR FULL AUTO UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER FFL AND APPROVAL. OR HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK FOR A PROPEELY REGISTERD DEVICE.

NONE OF THE LIGHTENING LINKS OR HAINGERS OR WHAT EVER MODIFIERS TO MAKE AN AR FULL AUTO ARE LEGAL TO JUST DO OR ADD. Stupid that a coat hanger can get you 10 years in fed prison, but it can.

Oh, I know full well they are illegal. I was simply saying I heard it can be done. So yea, get the proper slave tags and bam, throw a hanger in it. I just didn't understand whether or not, or why it had to be machined to accept it. I honestly don't know shit about full autos...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

Milling out the auto pocket is legal. Plenty of MFGRs selling auto pocket lowers. That's all SOLGW uses. As long as it doesnt have a third hole, you're fine.

Having said that... $300 for a lower?! That thing better be a Hodge. I thought paying $120 for an SOLGW a few months ago was bad, and their stuff is way better than a dumb 80% with no anodizing where the metal was milled.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Oh, I know full well they are illegal. I was simply saying I heard it can be done. So yea, get the proper slave tags and bam, throw a hanger in it. I just didn't understand whether or not, or why it had to be machined to accept it. I honestly don't know shit about full autos...
    Sorry for the emphasis, I guess I misunderstood your post. No, it's not difficult to do. There are a couple ways to do it but I wouldn't trust reliability with either.

As for the milling, the one pic looked like a third hole was there or maybe it was machined funny showing a light anomaly. Regardless I still think it's stupid to alter the lower like that. Again IMHO. I mean come on, there is only one reason to take a completed and finished lower and do that to it.

66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    Milling out the auto pocket is legal. Plenty of MFGRs selling auto pocket lowers. That's all SOLGW uses. As long as it doesnt have a third hole, you're fine.

Semi & auto hammers & triggers are interchangeable without mods to the lower.
    That's why DIAS can be used on a semi lower.

True
    I guess some guys like the retro thing even if you can't see it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    A standard pocket will accept all F/A parts except sear. It will also accept Swift link, Lightning link and DIAS.

A full pocket will also accept all F/A parts but the sear will still need the side holes drilled. It will not accept Swift link, Lightning link and DIAS.

So no matter how it is milled some combination is possible.

The full pocket mill eliminated all passive conversion devices. You would think that would be the ATF preferred version.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I was unsure on the price. Yeah the days of $30 Anderson lowers are over but you can still get lowers for $100 or less. Just get on the in stock notification list and wait for the email.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom