• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    List members, here is a link to all the 2011 courses taught by Suarez International in the Great State of Texas. All classes are listed a minimum of three months in advance.

If you have a venue and would like to host Suarez International in your area please go to this link for information.

If you have any questions on the training offered you can contact John Chambers, JR Urbina, or myself on this forum or call Suarez International at 1-928-776-4492.

Remember you don't need a badge to train with Suarez International and the only card you need is a credit card.
    Lynx Defense

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    We have a great instructor in Tyler, Glenn Matthews.

Lox, saw your Saiga today.

Nice, were you jelly? I highly doubt it, haha.

I am most likely going to try and check out a class with Glen this fall. Unless I get my bro in Phoenix to take one of Gabe's AK classes with me in AZ.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Good heavens! I didn't mean to leave Glenn Matthews out! Glenn is in Tyler and an excellent instructor. The link I provided shows his classes as well. With the way my CRG class is shaping up in Dallas there is no doubt I will be back with more classes to offer.
    We have a great instructor in Tyler, Glenn Matthews.

Lox, saw your Saiga today.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Nice, were you jelly? I highly doubt it, haha.

I am most likely going to try and check out a class with Glen this fall. Unless I get my bro in Phoenix to take one of Gabe's AK classes with me in AZ.

Here ya go man...

a7090c59.jpg

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Very Nice! Can't wait to get mine back!

Jon if you can get an AR or AK class together in this area you have at least one student for sure in me, if not two to include Mrs Lox!

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Who would be interested in a Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting in the DFW area? Speak up and I'll check the range for suitability when I'm there in May.

GAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Central Texas
    Texas is very fortunate to have so many local Suarez International instructors.

I have had the privilige of meeting Jon Payne, John Chambers and JR Urbina. They are all great guys and I think very highly of them and the material that they teach.

MR Glenn Matthews I have not yet met but know that his classes do very well and that he's a knowledgeable and talented instructor.

I plan on taking some SI classes this year as time and $$$ allow.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Thank you for the kind words. Glenn is top notch and no one should ever miss a chance to train with him. We will be working on some things together soon.
    Texas is very fortunate to have so many local Suarez International instructors.

I have had the privilige of meeting Jon Payne, John Chambers and JR Urbina. They are all great guys and I think very highly of them and the material that they teach.

MR Glenn Matthews I have not yet met but know that his classes do very well and that he's a knowledgeable and talented instructor.

I plan on taking some SI classes this year as time and $$$ allow.

JohnH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Hewitt
    Oddly enough I have never met Jon Payne, but I have John Chambers and JR. I have trained with Glenn twice and he is a great instructor who I call my friend.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I'll be with Gabe in Houston next weekend doing AK Gunfighting and Advanced AK Gunfighting. Gabe will be at my range in April with the Advanced Fighting Rifle and Guerrilla Sniper, then in June Dr. John Meade and Gabe will be putting on Tactical Medicine for the CCW Operator in Orange TX (my range again). I'm also going to work with Glenn to bring AK Gunfighting to Tyler this year.
    Oddly enough I have never met Jon Payne, but I have John Chambers and JR. I have trained with Glenn twice and he is a great instructor who I call my friend.

Top Bottom