• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I haven’t sent mine yet. I figured I’d wait. My fingerprint appointment is tomorrow anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    You ever get your stuff in [mention]Omm1028 [/mention]? I got mine in last week. Trying not to check the status page every day lol.

Omm1028

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Dallas
    Yes thank you so much for checking in go for my finger prints on Saturday. Hopefully that will be the end of it. It’s is stressful process but it is very worth it in the end to be totally legal

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I’m just looking forward to no nics check on purchases. I always get delayed for whatever reason. They’ve never told me why. So this will make life much easier.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    My background finally cleared about a week ago. Still sitting in print pending though

Reactions: MTA

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yes thank you so much for checking in go for my finger prints on Saturday. Hopefully that will be the end of it. It’s is stressful process but it is very worth it in the end to be totally legal
    I guess 'totally legal' would depend on where you plan on carrying ever since constitutional carry. I have to be licensed where I work, but most places you are totally legal without a license.

Omm1028

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Dallas
    I guess 'totally legal' would depend on where you plan on carrying ever since constitutional carry. I have to be licensed where I work, but most places you are totally legal without a license.
    I thought the same but the rules are really a lot different then what people think and you know this Texas laws change constantly

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I thought the same but the rules are really a lot different then what people think and you know this Texas laws change constantly
    Not arguing against it. Certainly there are situations where a license makes a difference. Just that you don't have to wait for a license or worry about carrying in most cases without a license.

Omm1028

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Dallas

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Thank you so much says mine was mailed so I am straight just gotta wait for the Postal service

Nice. Congrats. Mine still says print pending. I’m hoping they mail it within the next day or two so I can get it before the weekend. Would make life easier at the gun show Saturday. It’s been pending since last weekend.

Top Bottom