• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inspectorgadget

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Humble
    Hey guys,

I am looking for some suggestions. I am looking for a red/green dot sight with drop compensation. If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Military Camp

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    Eotech probably great but outrageously expensive compared to an Aimpoint. OP should put in a price range to make a valid comparison.

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Eotech probably great but outrageously expensive compared to an Aimpoint. OP should put in a price range to make a valid comparison.

I'm not sure where you are shopping but everywhere I have looked the eotechs tend to be cheaper. Now on the red/green It could go either way. But my preference would have to be with eotech. That 1 moa dot paired with 65 moa ring does not leave just a whole lot to be desired in my book except for maybe longer battery life. Which aimpoint beats hands down.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I got the EOTech MPO package from sportoptics.com for around $800 it came with the EOTech 557 and 3x magnifier with flip to side mount, they do not have that one anymore but they have the MPO II package for $870 that comes with the EOTech EXPS3-4 and magnifier EoTech Multi Purpose Optic II Combo Kit EXPS3-4 & 3X Magnifier w/ Flip to Side Mount. The package is pretty cool but everyone is different, what I really like is the reticle on the EOTech, looks pretty standard non magnified but has the tick marks when magnified.

EOTech-MPO-II-EXPS3-4G23FTS-2T.jpg

MPO-II_MED_03.jpg

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Another place to look is www.valhallaarmory.com
    They do a lot of starter sets and every Thurs. send out a "Thor's Day Special" email with stuff priced to move!

My gun shop of choice is www.cypressarmory.com
    I haven't found anyone that could touch John's price on my EoTech 553.

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - Maj. Gen. John Stark (1728-1822)

bigjohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    N DFW
    ACOG's dont use batteries, they are on the pricey side... alternatively, I have had a good experience with the Vortex Strikefire... It has both Red AND Green dots and is less than half the price of an Aimpoint or Eotech...My 2 Cents.

Top Bottom