• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I usually carry appendix and use a FIST holster but been having some gut issues so figured I would move G26 to 8 O'Clock position. I am a lefty. Open to kydex or leather or hybrid but hoping it is slim, fits tight to body, and is around $50.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Warbird is great leather and would certainly do the job, but nowhere near that price.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I sported the Glock holster to office today. Honestly not bad especially considering it was free. It hugs right to body and is comfortable. I wear a camp shirt or untucked Polo shirt so not showing a bulge on side is important. Most Execs. And their assistant s know I am armed but we don't wanna scare our clients or vendors. I need to relook at HTC stuff or the Vedder OWB.

Keep any suggestions coming

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Well I ordered a Vedder Lightdraw holster so I will let you know how it goes. Vedder sells their return products on EBay for 50% off. They had a LH for the G26 so I bought it. Maybe next payday, I will try a hybrid - leather slide with kydex cup attached. They look rather comfortable.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Well the Vedder Lightdraw came in today as well as their Quickdraw. Quick shipping (within a week), great packaging (padded envelope with a Flag on one side and Made in the USA on the other. Holster itself came in it's own fabric bag, a nice touch) I threw on the Lightdraw first and we went to dinner. Comfortable, sits high, and hugs the body well enough. Quality Kydex and fastners. After I got home, I put on the Quikdraw, a hybrid holster of Kydex and leather. Sits lower but seems to hug the body better. Again quality materials. If I had to choose one over the other, I would probably go the QuickDraw. That said, both are very nice holsters that were affordable and great quality and service. Check out their site and see if there is something that will work for you.

Top Bottom