• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Been in a couple of Ferraris - fun with the flat crank and all. Lots of Porches (I don't really think they count as super cars). Prettiest one I've been in was a DB9:
    1680645131052.png

But the one that pulls on my heart is a Cobra - probably just a super car because of the price:
    1680645092242.png
    Guns International

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I actually saw someone driving their Countach down the highway last week. Surprised they'd risk it, surprised it still runs. :)

While kind of a piece of junk, I still have a soft spot for the Lotus Esprit.
    I saw a Countach about a week ago on the freeway here in DFW. Hadn't seen one in the wild in many years.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Countach. I had no idea until just a few years ago that to reverse one basically requires the driver to pop the door and look out and back. Apparently they have zero rear view from the driver seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    There was a (really bad) 80's movie where a farm kid saves up to buy his Lambo Countach from the big city. He gets a bit carried away with the upgrades. I don't think the plot was worth remembering but....for the car, I'll take white with red leather interior.

I had the poster, which I bought at my middleschool book fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Do you need a new keyboard?

Stroke after-effects. Some days there's incosistent spacing between words, some days it's all caps, some days he's typing almost like normal. All in all it's not bad for as recent and as severe as his stroke was.

The rest of us are just wishing him a continued, speedy recovery and learning to ignore the effects on his typing.

Daley_G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Cypress
    YEARS ago I worked in high-end car audio so I had the chance to drive Lambo's and Ferrari's and such. I learned very early that they're not meant for surface-street driving - they don't like anything below 40MPH. Never got to drive one at speed, just pulled 'em in and out of the bay mostly. What an odd feeling to cut into the leather dash for custom flush-mount radar detectors and such!

Top Bottom