• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I built this for my wife. It is a 4lb 13oz SBR.

Plum Crazy polymer lower, CMMG 11.5" barrel, Clark Customs Carbon Fiber handguard system, Armadynamics ambi charging handle and ACE ultrlight stock.

Nice rifle. Its enjoyable to carry and not bad to shoot.
    Texas SOT

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Nice,
    Is your wife left eye dominate ? I only ask because I am and right handed as well.
    And what's the music playing in the video? / good selection

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Nice,
    Is your wife left eye dominate ? I only ask because I am and right handed as well.

The song is "On The Run" by Gangstagrass featuring T.O.N.E-Z....it's the Theme Song to the show "Justified"...GOOD show!

NICE Rifle, too!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Really nice! I've been considering building something similar for my daughter. Is the Clark receiver expensive? I looked on their website but couldn't come up with anything. Any other builders offer the lightweight lower? What's involved with building/owning an SBR? Sorry for all the questions but that would really be a great weapon to own for several different reasons.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Great setup.

May be the camera angle but it does look like she's trying to aim with her left eye. Two of my kids have the same issue being right handed left eye dominate.

Justified is an awesome show. I only like Sons of Anarchy as much but I'm afraid Sons of Anarchy jumped the shark.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The song is Long Hard times to come. Great song for a great show that accurately portray eastern Kentucky.

Nice,

Mrs_SC-Texas is left eye dominant. Sometimes she shoots as a lefty.

Really nice! I've been considering building something similar for my daughter. Is the Clark receiver expensive? I looked on their website but couldn't come up with anything. Any other builders offer the lightweight lower? What's involved with building/owning an SBR? Sorry for all the questions but that would really be a great weapon to own for several different reasons.

The lower receiver is a Plumcrazy polymer lower receiver.

The handguard is a Clark Custom carbone fiber handguard with an aluminum barrel nut.

Owning an SBR is easy. Get a trust (which I can prepare for you) and send in a form 1 on the lower with the $200.00 making tax.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Ed from Plumb crazy is a lying POS. Sold me a Fleming/H&K 51 that he claimed was in excellent condition, when it had a shot out barrel. Then he claimed he would set me up with one of these lowers which never happened.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Any warranty on it? If it's like his word it's useless. You want to see just what kind of a tard this dude is check out his youtube videos.

I have had my Bushmaster Carbon 15 for about 4 years or so and have ran a few thousand rounds through it. No problems to date.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    It appears to be better than Hesse/Vulcan be a long shot. Actually have one to compare it too.

Wonder if there will be other entrants into the polymer lower & FCG field?

Top Bottom