• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I've never watched Brokeback Mountain either...........

For those not uncomfortable with watching two men getting it on..........

I never watched Stumpbroke Mountain either!

Superman is flying around one day when he spots Wonder Woman laying on the beach butt naked. He thinks to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I could fly down there, take care of my business and be gone before she can blink an eye". So he swoops in, does his thing and disappears into the sky. Sensing the commotion, Wonder Woman cries out "What was that?". Invisible Man replies " I don't know, but all of the sudden my ass hurts".

That is the funniest thing I have read in months!!! :roflsmile:

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I never watched Stumpbroke Mountain either!

That is the funniest thing I have read in months!!! :roflsmile:
    BrokeBack_1200.jpg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    So will the next Superman after be a pedophile? Or fatty lover?
    Which sexual perversion will they glorify next?
    Wait, what? We're not allowed to mention other perversions? So foot fetish is off the table? Fatties? Grannies? Pizzing? (help me out here, I don't know that many)
    Oh, gotcha, we have to glorify and celebrate only 1 perversion. The others are banned and taboo. For now. Until next election cycle. maybe pedophilia will be the new craze. Understood. SMH

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    So will the next Superman after be a pedophile? Or fatty lover?
    Which sexual perversion will they glorify next?
    Wait, what? We're not allowed to mention other perversions? So foot fetish is off the table? Fatties? Grannies? Pizzing? (help me out here, I don't know that many)
    Oh, gotcha, we have to glorify and celebrate only 1 perversion. The others are banned and taboo. For now. Until next election cycle. maybe pedophilia will be the new craze. Understood. SMH
    Probably a gay lesbian transgender married to a transgender lesbian gay.

Tranny (1).jpeg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Fatties? Grannies? Pizzing? (help me out here, I don't know that many)

Uhmmmmm, my ex was fat and would lose bladder control at the peak of sexual excitement. I could tell you stories... it got so bad we had to do it in the bathtub and then I couldn't get her out afterwards... wait, TMI. And my current wife is 80.

So lessee, besides footsies, there's furbies, anal action of various kinds, leather, S&M, fromage, frottage, fisting, exhibitionism, various fetishes such as purse/handkie/panties, nuns, bestiality, orgies, voyeurism, necrophilia, coprophilia... this is not intended to be a complete list. Are you sorry you asked for help yet?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Are you sorry you asked for help yet?
    YES!!!!!!!!! :)
    And I stopped reading after the 2nd one. Oof. I do not need more education in perversions. Nothing useful for me. I am a straight white male who likes pretty women, aka white supremacist racist radical extremist. Or whateverTF labels they give us nowadays.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks, Hoji, for actually reading the link.

For the rest of you, this isn't about a movie. It's about the comics where Clark Kent will remain straight but give up being Superman. He'll be replaced as Superman by his gay brother or son or something. I'm not sure; it's not like I read the comics with much regularity.

Comics are like soap operas. They introduce characters who can't exist and bring others back from the dead. It's all ridiculously unbelievable but they throw a half-ass, hand-waving bit of dialog in to explain everything and then proceed like things were always this way. It's called "retconning" (the rendering of some stupid, impossible plot twist as "retroactively" a part of the "continuity" of the story) and it's the reason I gave up comics 35 years ago. I couldn't keep track.

The thing that hit me the most, though, was that by making this change in the comics, the creators are targeting a younger audience than films. Think on that for a minute. :(

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Thanks, Hoji, for actually reading the link.

For the rest of you, this isn't about a movie. It's about the comics where Clark Kent will remain straight but give up being Superman. He'll be replaced as Superman by his gay brother or son or something. I'm not sure; it's not like I read the comics with much regularity.

Comics are like soap operas. They introduce characters who can't exist and bring others back from the dead. It's all ridiculously unbelievable but they throw a half-ass, hand-waving bit of dialog in to explain everything and then proceed like things were always this way. It's called "retconning" (the rendering of some stupid, impossible plot twist as "retroactively" a part of the "continuity" of the story) and it's the reason I gave up comics 35 years ago. I couldn't keep track.

The thing that hit me the most, though, was that by making this change in the comics, the creators are targeting a younger audience than films. Think on that for a minute. :(

Marvel comics = commies and leftards. I refuse to patronize any of their stuff.

Top Bottom