swine flu but nobody is home

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
No HHS Secretary, no Surgeon General, no Director of CDC. BUT, he did have time for a Superbowl Party, March Madness Brackets, and has brought weekly night life back to the White House. Heck, he even had time to pick out a swing set and a dog.

Thank God he's doing the people's business

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Meh. What is there to do? It's the flu.

"Oh no! People in third world countries are dying of a common, easily survivable (if you live somewhere like the US) disease!"

Now that I put it like that, does it really sound all that scary? This is just the media trying to boost their sales.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I'm not looking for Obama to do anything for me or my family. I can get my own gas, pay my own bills, and buy my own Nyquil

But you know the old media saying ... If it bleeds, it leads.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Taken from the Washington Post:

The president has yet to fill 15 top positions at the health department or name a full-time director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

razor

Nov 5, 2008
what you guys going top do? the confirmed cases are going to the pharmacy and they are turned away with no meds!

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads