• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I have to commute 27 miles or so each way to work, and have to travel through downtown Austin. This fricking traffic at 2PM this week is killing me! Then the bimbo in the Henna Chevy dealer car yesterday flat out cuts me off knowing I am on my motorcycle. I catch up later in traffic looking for a tag on the car but there isn't one. Had I had the time I'd have fallen her back to the dealer and scratched her a coupon The good thing is karma will get her later..
    Venture Surplus ad

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I drive in Austin several days a week so I'm quite used to Austin's normal shittay traffic... BUT... traffic this week has been absolutely horrid. SXSW combined with Spring Break has made it almost impossible to get around anywhere.

Sure is nice to get back to Cibolo in the evenings.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I've driven both a bit and Houston and Austin are normally a tie these days. When Austin is having an event, it beats Houston traffic hands down (in a congested mess sort of way). Horrible road planning by decades of hippie leadership have made Austin a seriously challenging place to drive.

I live near San Antonio and traffic there is a breeze typically compared to Austin's mess.

Top Bottom