• ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    DC for those of us that have large sizes

Just heard back from Queensboro, they can order 6XL. The colors may or may not be an exact match, but it will fit. Waiting on emails from the other two vendors. Should know something by the end of the day.

I'm going to put a poll after work today so we can vote on the design. Just like anything, if you don't vote, don't whine. However, if you do vote, don't whine.

Just a reminder, this is the Christmas season, so emails may be slow.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I still like the first one posted. The only issue I see is that color combo will not work on white or very light colored shirts (wording is white) Maybe the back printing could be a bit smaller and include the .com.

Sarp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Houston
    I still like the first one posted. The only issue I see is that color combo will not work on white or very light colored shirts (wording is white) Maybe the back printing could be a bit smaller and include the .com.

This?

NavyGuyODGreen.gif

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Trying to keep the cost down. Couple of things ... colored shirts, names, and tall drive the t-shirt cost up several dollars. I'm going to buy a few extras in L, XL, XXL to put the order over 72 which will put us into a lower cost tier per shirt. Your cost will be actual cost + shipping to you. I'm doing this out of my own pocket, so be gentle.

A link to this thread will be forwarded vendors. It is the Christmas season, so be patient. Crews are on vacation both mentally and physically.

Looks like we are going to narrow this down to these two designs, the more requested colors are black and olive drab.

NavyGuyODGreen.gif
    ODGreenCATI-TGTfront.gif

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Good choices and should please everyone. You're not thinking of names under the front logo are you? That would probably need to be done with embroidery and will add extra cost and complicate logistics.

In case I didn't say before, sign me up for two of version one (flag)... a large and med. in black

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Good choices and should please everyone. You're not thinking of names under the front logo are you? That would probably need to be done with embroidery and will add extra cost and complicate logistics.

In case I didn't say before, sign me up for two of version one (flag)... a large and med. in black

Overall, names are a PITA. A name for one shirt isn't work I'd want to take on. We'll see what the vendors I've invited to read this thread have to say.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Are we just doing one design? I would love to have one with the Texas flag and another with the Gonzales flag. If we are just doing one, I will take two XLs with whatever flag is decided upon.

Top Bottom