• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarbyFett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Tyler
    I've had a Google Nexus 7 and a first gen ipad. If I had to choose again, android all the way. So much more you can do out of the box. Never bothered with jailbreaking the ipad though.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have had a hard time making the jump to the ANdroid tablet. I like have a tablet, a lot. But I am so used to my IPhone, that it makes using the Android tablet harder. Its just the little things that annoy me. I am thinking that if I had an IPad, I could dump my apps from my phone?

I'll figure it out I guess, but the keyboard drives me crazy. I can type really fast on my IPhone, but if I try to type that fast on the tablet, it gets all screwed up. I have to type slow for it to come out right. Also, the edit thing I don't care for on the droid. Its much harded to edit, which I have to do alot of if I type fast.

java

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    here
    Samsung is coming out soon with a new tablet that is a direct competitor for the ipad mini, it will be the icecream sandwich based and will have the ability to use a stylus.
    Having said that I ordered my wife a ipad mini today because she is an apple lover, but I like the droid much less hassle to get apps.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom