• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Tactedge 4X32 Mini CQB TS Mil-Dot Scope Quick Review (5 Stars)

I got this in today and opened up as soon as i entered my door.

Amazon.com: Tactedge 4X32 Mini CQB TS Mil-Dot Scope: Sports & Outdoors

This scope is actually built by Leapers and distributed by UTG as a Classic Compact Rifle Scope.

It was packaged very well, comes with a cleaning rag, hex tool and extra nut, 2 batteries, and a chart for using at the range.

When i first took it out of its package, It immediately felt like a quality built scope, no plastic on it at all except for the flip up lens covers which are removable and they are nice and thick and they look and feel very durable.

I took it out on my balcony and tried it out and it has a very clear picture and nice range for a 45 dollar scope. I then put the battery in it and tried out the Illumination, It has two settings Red and Green with adjustable brightness, all the way up on the green is blinding. Here are some pictures of it.

For now if you a looking for a good well made and very reasonable for the price I would highly recommend this especially if you want to buy it for a child just learning to shoot, and don't want to spend a lot on a scope for them.

The illumination is all the way up on the red and green but they are a lot brighter in person.
    IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2411.JPG

Ill have a better review of it after I mount it on a gun, zero it and see how well it holds up.
    Venture Surplus ad

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Good to hear, I ordered mine a couple days ago and am waiting on it. Should be here on Tuesday. You got your quick, did you expedite the shipping? I also picked up the flat top riser they had listed in case I want it a little higher on the AR, so if everything works out I will hopefully still have use of my sights....Does it magnify out to 100 yards like they claim?

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Good to hear, I ordered mine a couple days ago and am waiting on it. Should be here on Tuesday. You got your quick, did you expedite the shipping? I also picked up the flat top riser they had listed in case I want it a little higher on the AR, so if everything works out I will hopefully still have use of my sights....Does it magnify out to 100 yards like they claim?

I have a trial of amazon prime which gives me free 2 day shipping on pretty much anything I buy from them.

And on the question, its a fixed 4x scope but from just looking through it, it looks like it would be good for shooting at 100 yards.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom