Talon Arms Address

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Talon Arms Address?

Can someone post, or point me to, their address? I couldn't find it anywhere on their website.

Thanks.

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
We try to stay pretty low key

As much as I would love to see everyone stop by our shop we must keep a lid on things. Most of our business is LE, Military with some web. Having folks visit would be a bit of a security worry.

We, of course, have to see ya'll in person if you're picking up a gun or silencer through us and not another FFL, and we do enjoy those appointments.

Perhaps we need to plan another shoot in the near future so we can see everyone in person and gather knowledge from what ya'll have seen. Maybe doing an outside shoot to really show off the silencers and rifle caliber toys should be discussed.

Nathan

Feb 4, 2011
Colorado
Re: We try to stay pretty low key

As much as I would love to see everyone stop by our shop we must keep a lid on things. Most of our business is LE, Military with some web. Having folks visit would be a bit of a security worry.

We, of course, have to see ya'll in person if you're picking up a gun or silencer through us and not another FFL, and we do enjoy those appointments.

Perhaps we need to plan another shoot in the near future so we can see everyone in person and gather knowledge from what ya'll have seen. Maybe doing an outside shoot to really show off the silencers and rifle caliber toys should be discussed.
Could it be that you do not want people showing up for the refunds due them? Still waiting.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Re: We try to stay pretty low key

Chris, at some point I'll have to buy some NFA stuff from you guys, and when I come pick it up maybe I'll bring a few friends and we'll all dress up either in drag, as mariachis, or some other off the wall thing just so your business neighbors will wonder WTF are they doing over there?! ;)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member