• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    While I'm super happy that TGTalk is back. Please reinstall the plug in for Tapatalk. I know it would take a few minutes to do but would be so appreciated. Android is all I use and Web browser forums on small screen or tablet is cumbersome. Pretty please? It's my Christmas wish.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    While I'm super happy that TGTalk is back. Please reinstall the plug in for Tapatalk. I know it would take a few minutes to do but would be so appreciated. Android is all I use and Web browser forums on small screen or tablet is cumbersome. Pretty please? It's my Christmas wish.
    +1

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Nooooooooo.
    Without using that app, every time I change a page or look at a particular thread it asks me if I want to use it. I got so tired of seeing the message I finally downloaded it and unless I use it, I'm still asked if I want to DL it. I like a regular forum view, especially the new posts button.

Leper

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    Nooooooooo.
    Without using that app, every time I change a page or look at a particular thread it asks me if I want to use it. I got so tired of seeing the message I finally downloaded it and unless I use it, I'm still asked if I want to DL it. I like a regular forum view, especially the new posts button.

Leper
    That notification could technically be turned off.

Top Bottom