• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    If you stand straighter the list looks shorter. Go ahead and add it slacker.

That's the point, and the problem. With my eyesight nowadays I need to stand up straight to read my list. :p

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    As long as I can see what I'm aimin' at, I'll get by one gun, er, round, at a time.

Bi-focals are very disconcerting. Doc. ordered a pair for me, and I ended up with nasty azz headaches due to the dual focus/lenses. Can't wait 'till I have to argue with my doc. about tri-focals.

smparkerx7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    As long as I can see what I'm aimin' at, I'll get by one gun, er, round, at a time.

Bi-focals are very disconcerting. Doc. ordered a pair for me, and I ended up with nasty azz headaches due to the dual focus/lenses. Can't wait 'till I have to argue with my doc. about tri-focals.

Byrd666,
    You're only as good as your tools allow you to. I have a small correction in my eyes I was stubborn not to bother for years, until I started seeing the results. Invest on a good pair of sports/shooting lenses with a good tint to suit your style and don't slap dual focus or polarization. Transition also a bad idea. I got a set of ESS rx goggles for whatever, but my pride n' joy are a pair of Oakley flak jacket xlj's with G30 tint. now I'm back at popping 500yd shots with iron sights like it ain't poop.

smparkerx7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    And speaking of poop...WTF is up with the ranges here not allowing FMJ? can someone PLEASE guide me to a range that's preferably over 100yds and lets me shoot my bulk tuna-canned highly corrosive magnetic surplus FMJ?

Punisher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2015
    And speaking of poop...WTF is up with the ranges here not allowing FMJ? can someone PLEASE guide me to a range that's preferably over 100yds and lets me shoot my bulk tuna-canned highly corrosive magnetic surplus FMJ?
    The Arlington Sportsmans Club

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Byrd666,
    You're only as good as your tools allow you to. I have a small correction in my eyes I was stubborn not to bother for years, until I started seeing the results. Invest on a good pair of sports/shooting lenses with a good tint to suit your style and don't slap dual focus or polarization. Transition also a bad idea. I got a set of ESS rx goggles for whatever, but my pride n' joy are a pair of Oakley flak jacket xlj's with G30 tint. now I'm back at popping 500yd shots with iron sights like it ain't poop.

The reason(s) I said I had to stand up to see/read the list is because my arms are getting shorter. My eyes are just getting old, and like most folk, it get's a might hard to read at times. My distance sight is still good to about 300+- meters. And that can, or, does depend on various environmental factors, physical factors, etc. Though I have been debating and perusing various eyewear just to help in any way to keep/gain whatever edge I can. I'll keep that in mind.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom