• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooneys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Round Rock
    MF_Web_Banner-2.gif

I have a limited supply of Taurus pistols at special prices. See the link below and let me know if you're interested. Questions, call me. You can pick them up at my place.

Taurus Firearms
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• MF_Web_Banner.jpg
      MF_Web_Banner.jpg
      73.7 KB · Views: 187

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I have been extremely happy and impressed by the three Taurus pistols I've bought in the past few years, two of which (the PT709 Slim and PT738 TCP) you have for sale. For anyone one a budget (and who isn't these days?), these are affordable, dependable firearms with a 100% warranty (you don't even have to be the original owner!).

Cheers! M2

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    First pistol was a 24/7 Pro in 9mm 7500 rounds later it is my night stand gun. Not a bad gun at all.

Mooneys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Round Rock
    I'm happy to see there are others who have experienced good results with Taurus. This is the first Taurus shipment I received and was recommended by a distributor as one of their best selling lines so pistols and revolvers. The 738 comes with two mags and a convenient carry pouch that you can attach to your belt.

I also picked up some inside the waist band holsters from a Texas holster manufacturer called WRB WRB Online for ~$20.00 I think it's a very functional IWB that won't break the bank in these challenging times.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    To anyone considering buying a Judge... BUY A HOGUE GRIP before ever shooting it... I LOVE my Judge Tracker model and I can see why the Hogue is suggested often for it... I put one on mine as soon as Midway could get it to me after picking up the Tracker... and I think it is one of my FAVORITE pistols of all time...

Top Bottom