• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Does anyone have Tech Sights on thier rifles? I just put some on my SKS and was wanting to know how they are. Good? Junk? The rifle isnt complete yet so the range is a couple weeks away.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I had a set for my 10-22 and bought two sets for SKS rifles. Honestly, I took the Tech Sights OFF of my 10-22. The lines of that 10-22 are so slick that the Tech Sights looked out of place. I bought a set of Williams sights for the 10-22 and they worked better and fit the lines of the rifle better. The Tech Sight is the darling of the Appleseed shooters on 10-22 but I just don't see the advantage.

I did NOT like the way the elevation was adjusted. My hands are huge and the little elevation screw was a bear to adjust. In all, the Tech sights weren't the answer for me but the one on the SKS did mount and work a bit better. I still have a new, unopened Tech Sight for SKS. Bet we could wheel a deal.

Flash

aaronspuler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Round Rock, TX
    I just installed some Tech Sights on a Marlin Model 60. It's pretty much brand new (less than 10 days old). I took it out shooting last Saturday with the factory sights, but have not had the opportunity to take it out shooting with the new sights as of yet.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom