• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    McCain was on before him. He said something about getting angry when he sees injustice and my son (18) said "I bet he gets angry when he sees Vietnamese". LMAO

He knows more than I give him credit for sometimes.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The senior senator, Dianne Feinstein, took umbrage at the junior senator from Texas lecturing her on the 1st, 4th, and Second Amendment.

Well done, Senator Cruz!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Time for McCain to ride off into the sunset and retire, he has been in DC far to long, difficult to tell which side he is on, speaking as an old guy myself you got to know when to say adiós.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    How do I contact Cruz? He needs some atta boy's! We didn't send Cruz to the Senate to blend in with a sick and out of control system. He is shaking that place up and pushing for changes. Go Cruz!

I saw the best one yet on Feinstein. A post on Yahoo referred to her as SWINESTEIN! I love it!

Flash

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    What's this rattle about Cruz not being eligible for the office of President - because he was born in Canada ?

After we have for 8 years had to endure the travesty of putting up with this Marxist revolutionary WHO WAS IN FACT BORN IN KENYA, and then became an INDONESIAN CITIZEN, AND STILL IS NOT A US CITIZEN - we are going to be expected to abide by the U.S. Constitution again ?

I DON'T THINK SO. 8 years of Obama shredding the U.S. Constitution and serving this Republic up to the Chinese, N. Korean's, Russians, and Muslim Brotherhood if nothing else has despelled the notion that a POTUS has to be a "natural born citizen" !

Top Bottom