• ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    WTF is that?

Serious question. The last time I saw someone with any muscles swelled like that it was a guy injecting himself with something called Synthol until his biceps exploded. Are there still folks in the world stupid enough to do that?
    It is a Russian guy who apparently had tunnel vision on his biceps.
    Hurley's Gold

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    WTF is that?

Serious question. The last time I saw someone with any muscles swelled like that it was a guy injecting himself with something called Synthol until his biceps exploded. Are there still folks in the world stupid enough to do that?

Arlindo di Souza and yes, synthol injection. On top of steroids.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Glocks for all your needs…
    0c2faa32e52201d268a2774f43de4fc3.jpg

ee8ac29c4569d074031de5d70329553a.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    WTF is that?

Ben, you are old enough to know the answer to that question. No matter how stupid a person is, there is someone, somewhere that is even more stupid. And they are waiting for a chance to prove it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ben, you are old enough to know the answer...
    Not exactly, for two reasons.

First, I'm old enough to remember the answer. I remember the documentary and all the news stories about the (in?)famous bodybuilder guy who blew his bicep(s?) apart with that stuff. I think anyone who remembers that would not replicate the mistake.

Unfortunately, few people under 40 would remember that same incident.

Second, since that time the internet has come into being. Even the new guys should know, when they first encounter Synthol, that it would be a good idea to spend 5 minutes looking online for possible side effects. Even if they don't remember past Synthol disasters they should have encountered horrible pictures on the net that would have scared them away from the stuff.

I guess that meme that's occasionally re-posted here is far more true than I'd like. To paraphrase:

"Remember before the internet when we thought lack of access to information made people ignorant? It turns out that wasn't the problem."

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    In a rodeo, a bull or bronc ride is 8 seconds.
    Because the adrenaline dump of the livestock is used up at that point and they lose energy after that.
    Making the ride easier for the cowboy and risking the health of the bucking stock.

Top Bottom