• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hanky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Temple, TX
    Hello everyone, I am looking for any information on joining the Temple Gun Club. My wife and I are intrested in learning more about, and participating in IDPA challenges held here in our home town. I have been to their website, and sent them an e-mail. I was wondering if anyone here is a current member, and the proper protocall to follow other than what is on their site. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Hanky
    ARJ Defense ad

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    How you doin I am a temple gun club member and a Idpa shooter the gun club has a membership cap and has already done the membership applications for this year. They do it every september. Idpa matches are on the gun club website under calendar. Once you go to one you can give Jim winters your email and you will get a email for every match with the stages. Here is the web site.

[url]http://www.templegunclub.com/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=42[/URL]

If you ever wanna shoot there let me know I go 2 to 3 times a week to practice and run drills for Idpa. We are working on making designated days for Idpa practice on the rang. Also take a look at the match rifle competitions to they are a blast. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Gordy

Hanky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Temple, TX
    Thanks Gordy, I would be very intrested in going to shoot sometime, hell anytime. I am very intrested in learning and participating in IDPA moreso than my wife. I am new to shooting. My wife and I have taken private lessons with Roy P. out at webbers to learn the basics. I think the competition would be fun, but the education would be priceless. I would be happy to give you my phone # & email adress, but I dont want to break any forum rules by doing so. Please let me know the best way to get you my information.

Hank

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Roy is a great guy and very knowledgable shooter I will pm you my number all you need is a pistol and 3 mags and holsters for the pistol and mags and we will get you locked on for a idpa match.

Hanky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Temple, TX
    Thanks for giving me a reason to go shopping. I will probably pick this stuff up after we meet to go and shoot. I think I will post a thread in the acessories section about peoples IDPA rigs. Thanks Gordie.

Hanky

Hanky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Temple, TX
    Got your mail. Sorry I didn't call. It has been a crazy weekend. Looks like the wife and I are going to try to shho on Thurs. 10/1.

Hanky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Temple, TX
    Thanks Gordie

Just wanted to give a public " Thank You " to Gladi8r for inviting me to join him at the Temple Gun Club this weekend. His patience & knowlege freely given to absolute newb like myself should prove to be invaluable. I look forward to joining him again soon. The sooting world must be made a better place with folks like Gordie. Thanks a million.

Hanky

Top Bottom