• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    and everyone in the region seems to have a flare-up of vaginosis. Y'all would not not believe all the whining I have heard today.

Just a guess but I don't figure to muster any sympathy from me Texas Brethren.
    Shhheeeeeiiiiittttt! It was 117 in Vegas today. I went out with Hubby for a half hour to buy some fireworks and had to take a nap when we got home. I woke up with a low blood glucose of only 44. Being a Diabetic is tough when it gets this hot out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shhheeeeeiiiiittttt! It was 117 in Vegas today. I went out with Hubby for a half hour to buy some fireworks and had to take a nap when we got home. I woke up with a low blood glucose of only 44. Being a Diabetic is tough when it gets this hot out.

WTH? I thought I was on a Texas forum.... You visiting or resident? I was out there last month for the first time, fully enjoyed myself.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    I finally got the winter's chill outta my bones, many folk I encountered today seemed to think they were in danger of heat exhaustion.
    I like the fact that the"Winter's chill"has worn off, but I hate roasting too. Isn't there a happy place where I don't have to experience either of them?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I like the fact that the"Winter's chill"has worn off, but I hate roasting too. Isn't there a happy place where I don't have to experience either of them?

San Diego or Miami. They're both low enough for winter to be bearable, and San Diego gets the cool pacific breeze while Miami is just surrounded by water.

But then you won't be in Texas :/

Top Bottom