• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    My personal squelch control\bs meter is set higher than most but this one set mine off. It's the text book use of counter intelligence with the media in lockstep that screams a story I'll never know the details of.
    Venture Surplus ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You really don't have any idea what your talking about do you? I ask you to share your information and educate us poor stupid civilians and you repeatedly provide nothing. I threw out the chem plant bone to see if you would bite and you obviously don't know about them either. These alleged terrorists tripped a silent alarm while pulling down a fire escape and entering thru a window. That is all. Sorry but no great terror plot was thwarted or mastermind caught. Just a few stupid college age kids.

Tell ya what, you go out and get the aforementioned requisite security clearances and need-to-know authorization to visit where I work, and I will be more than happy to enlighten you to some real information on the terrorist threats to this country.

Until such time as that happens, there are obvious reasons why I cannot explain to you why I know this could easily be more than a simple college prank.

Go on and dismiss it, you aren't one who is combating this both across this globe and in this country; but at least you ought to be a bit more grateful and have a little more respect for those who are...

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I want DNA samples stat! I want cheese cake, I want beer! I want answers, I want the truth! You can't handle the truth....... THe end

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Tell ya what, you go out and get the aforementioned requisite security clearances and need-to-know authorization to visit where I work, and I will be more than happy to enlighten you to some real information on the terrorist threats to this country.

Until such time as that happens, there are obvious reasons why I cannot explain to you why I know this could easily be more than a simple college prank.

Go on and dismiss it, you aren't one who is combating this both across this globe and in this country; but at least you ought to be a bit more grateful and have a little more respect for those who are...

+1

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Security clearances? Really? I'm guessing that's hyperbole, but maybe something important is at or near the courthouse... Not that it really matters. Back in the day battles were fought over courthouses. Whoever controls the courthouse, controls local government. Conversely if you blow up the courthouse, you send local government into chaos. Now in this day and age it might not effect most folks, but it's still a valuable target. It's also good to keep in mind that while the American attitude towards the "government" getting attacked might be "eh, that sucked, but oh well", to these guy's government and religion go hand and hand. They probably think they are hurting us more than they are.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    The idea of the government building attacks is partly to show that even the government can't stop those DB's at every twisted scheme they come up with. For every one of those guys we stop there are usually more in different areas doing the same thing on different "Targets of Opportunity." That is why they are considered Terrorists and not Combatants.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I will not speculate as to what they were doing because, as MMM said, i have no idea whats going on behind closed doors. As far as the target choice, They could blow up almost anything, even an abandoned barn, and a large portion of america would freak out and start selling off their rights for a sense of safety.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Had they been real terrorists, they would have loaded their rented RV with explosives, driven it up the steps of the Court House during business hours, and detonated it for maximum effect.

Instead, they loaded the RV with beer, and pulled a stupid prank.

Don't even try to compare this with the first World Trade Center bombing.

Be well.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    That is pretty shady. I don't believe the drunken college prank story. I don't believe they were going crazy here because they are oppressed by Mullah's in France. If we wanted to drink and have fun, we would drink and have fun without worrying about anyone finding out and killing us for "Sharia law" lol. You would (or wouldn't) be surprised how many kids I know at the mosque who smoke ganja, drink, go clubbing, fucking, and all that stuff. Imams don't threaten us for sinning haha. They just attempt to guide people to the right path through knowlege, like any other religious priest, but that's about it lol.

As for these guys, they were probably up to something. Hopefully they don't get off too easily.

They were from France where they can be punished under Sharia.

The "American Experience" can have some leavening affect on extreme orthodoxies.

Which explains why some of your acquaintances from Mosque drink, do dope, and fornicate without fear of death.

What would have happened to them if they did that in Saudi Arabia or Iran?

Be well.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm sure they have ways of keeping it a secret from the gov't lol. Plus, I had never even heard of the term Sharia Law until I joined this forum

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Had they been real terrorists, they would have loaded their rented RV with explosives, driven it up the steps of the Court House during business hours, and detonated it for maximum effect.

Instead, they loaded the RV with beer, and pulled a stupid prank.

Don't even try to compare this with the first World Trade Center bombing.

Be well.
    This is based on your in depth LE, intellegence background? or the 15 minutes of news coverage you watched about it?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Gotta say....there's just something that didn't add up w/their latest "modification" of the report. Way too much early info that was suddenly nullified - and ya don't simply walk into a courthouse w/o some planning. Don't forget that there's lots of information contained therein - and folks like M2 have a MUCH better idea as to what they could have been after than we ever will.

Of course, at his age, M2 is havin' to have an assistant to help him drink his coffee an' take a pee.......

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    It's kinda like that van full of explosives that was found near the George Washington bridge during 9/11. Whatever happened to that?

Top Bottom