• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Mexico's Gvnmnt is so Fucking INEPT!! when are we just gonna Bomb the sh-t out of that JACKA$$ COUNTRY already?????? its WAAAAAAAAY past overdue!! we could send a warning to all the "GOOD" citizens to head south for a few days and then, Bombs away!!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I guess the rest of the group will listen to their leadership when they tell them don't go there.

Kinda like telling a green troop in Iraq or Afghanistan not to go outside the wire and they do it anyway, and their head is found on a stick the next day.

I feel bad for the kids family and their loss.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I feel sorry for the kid and his family....never should have been down there...and should have KNOWN not to be down there....but hey, kids just HAVE to touch the pint to see if it really is wet.

We ARE at war with Mexico, at least with the drug cartels...and we need to act like it, declare it and be done with it. give them no notice, drop the 82nd and 101st 30 miles in and set up 1st ID at the border, tell the 82nd and 101st to push north and the 1st ID to push south and meet at the 15 mile point.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Gosh, if only we had a large group of well trained, experienced, and well equiped people who we could send down along the border region. Even better would be if some of those well trained people also knew how to go places where they were not really supposed to be to take out bad people without attracting a lot of attention. It really is too bad the US has no such thing.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Gosh, if only we had a large group of well trained, experienced, and well equiped people who we could send down along the border region. Even better would be if some of those well trained people also knew how to go places where they were not really supposed to be to take out bad people without attracting a lot of attention. It really is too bad the US has no such thing.

Tom Clancy has a group.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

You talkin about these guy's?

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    A possibility, but I really think this group should have the force of law behind it and maybe some heavy artillery. AT10 warthogs would also be good too. Those things rock!

If only such a group existed.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I guess the rest of the group will listen to their leadership when they tell them don't go there.

Is there a State directive that prohibits NG members from going into Mexico? I know that military personnel in San Antonio are restrictive from traveling in Mexico within 50 miles of the US border, and in Chihuahua; but I am not sure if the State has imposed the same restrictions on its military personnel.

Either way, it's a well known fact that there's increased violence along the border; and the State Department has issued warnings for Americans to avoid that area if possible. It's a sad loss of life.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    But I guess the A-Team might work in a pinch. I'm the zetas will be very scared of Mr. T. How old he now? I pity the Zeta that messes with Mr. T's walker.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    A possibility, but I really think this group should have the force of law behind it and maybe some heavy artillery. AT10 warthogs would also be good too. Those things rock!

A-10, baby!

a-10.jpg

Go Ugly Early!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Is there a State directive that prohibits NG members from going into Mexico? I know that military personnel in San Antonio are restrictive from traveling in Mexico within 50 miles of the US border, and in Chihuahua; but I am not sure if the State has imposed the same restrictions on its military personnel.

Either way, it's a well known fact that there's increased violence along the border; and the State Department has issued warnings for Americans to avoid that area if possible. It's a sad loss of life.

I was reading where his CO had told the entire unit to stay on this side of the Rio Grande.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    But I guess the A-Team might work in a pinch. I'm the zetas will be very scared of Mr. T. How old he now? I pity the Zeta that messes with Mr. T's walker.

I seen him on one of those TV infomercials the other day. He was helping the lady eat up all the stuff her junky contraption was cooking.
    He looked pretty good though. He didnt have the chains on, but he probably had to sell them due to this Obama Economy.
    Gold prices are through the roof!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX

Last I had heard all of Mexico minus the touristy areas (Cozumel, Cancun, etc) were off limits to military personnel and Ciudad Juarez is one of the most violent cities in the world. I can't imagine what would possess this soldier to go to a Mexican border town as violent as Ciudad Juarez, but there it is. The place is as violent if not moreso than Baghdad. Maybe he had family there, but still... they should have visited him in El Paso where it is worlds safer. The article says CID is investigating, maybe there will be more to come.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    We need no air or artillary support to take on the Mexican drug cartels/Military...they are basically a bunch of chickenshit bastards who shoot innocent, unarmed people to make a point...when faced with someone shooting back, they run like little girls...

Top Bottom