• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S

SAHTRUST

I’m a Texan and I wanted some different opinions on Texas independence and seceding from the federal government. If the federal government is attempting to usurp Texas sovereignty why is 25 other states on Texas Side and then the media with all its fake news trying to demonize The great state of Texas? The Lone Star State is Almighty GOD’S Chosen State for us Earth Angels.
    Lynx Defense

S

SAHTRUST

I’m a Texan and I wanted some different opinions on Texas independence and seceding from the federal government. If the federal government is attempting to usurp Texas sovereignty why is 25 other states on Texas Side and then the media with all its fake news trying to demonize The great state of Texas? The Lone Star State is Almighty GOD’S Chosen State for us Earth Angels.

Texas' standoff with the feds in Eagle Pass is igniting calls for secession and fears of violence​

S

SAHTRUST

The calls for Texas to defend itself and defy the federal government have set fire to a long-simmering fight over states’ rights, emboldening right-wing figures.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Greetings new person who is probably mostly certainly for sure not a fed or someone looking to stir the pot. This topic is already being discussed in a few threads here. That's why you're not getting traction with your own thread, and for someone with 7 total posts - 3 of which are in this thread and calling for secession and the last two of which read like AI generated article headlines, instead of a substantive thoughtful post. That's probably part of why there's not much going on in this thread. But hey, thanks for becoming a TGT supporter, now to go look at what your other threads are in teh for-sale section. :welcome:

S

SAHTRUST

Greetings new person who is probably mostly certainly for sure not a fed or someone looking to stir the pot. This topic is already being discussed in a few threads here. That's why you're not getting traction with your own thread, and for someone with 7 total posts - 3 of which are in this thread and calling for secession and the last two of which read like AI generated article headlines, instead of a substantive thoughtful post. That's probably part of why there's not much going on in this thread. But hey, thanks for becoming a TGT supporter, now to go look at what your other threads are in teh for-sale section. :welcome:
    Thanks for the info I am still learning. I’ll definitely check the other posts on this subject. I don’t like wasting time.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This thread makes no sense.
    This is the forum area where new members introduce themselves and you have yet to introduce yourself. Why did you choose to put this thread among the introductions threads?
    And you have locked your profile, preventing anyone from seeing what other posts you have made, which makes me distrust you.
    Yet here you are a stranger breaching a sensitive subject with a firearms-specific group of people, which makes me question your motives and causes further distrust… Red flags abounding!
    I do not welcome you here.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The Lone Star State is Almighty GOD’S Chosen State for us Earth Angels.
    Nah, it's just a piece of dirt that, like the nations, is like a drop in the bucket. It's good, and He created it for sure, but let's not get haughty, lest He be angry.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's an introduction? Sounds more like a rant. I love Texas, so I'd hate to see it as a battleground. I certainly understand your sentiment and if it was that easy to secede then I would be behind it, but I'm afraid the government would just love to suspend habeas corpus to circumvent the constitution.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    1707066108019.gif

Top Bottom