• ...and so much more!
  • gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    View attachment 139733

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The fact that you think this is an issue of party (GOP or Dem) is really sad. Shall I post a video of the President on the bus talking about grabbing women’s genitals, or the one where he is commenting about how he’ll be dating her soon as he watches a 10-year-old walk up an escalator, Or a myriad of other disgusting examples on both sides of the aisle. Seriously, wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi67.tinypic.com%2Fmmqweh.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The fact that you think this is an issue of party (GOP or Dem) is really sad. Shall I post a video of the President on the bus talking about grabbing women’s genitals, or the one where he is commenting about how he’ll be dating her soon as he watches a 10-year-old walk up an escalator, Or a myriad of other disgusting examples on both sides of the aisle. Seriously, wake up.

Not sure where you come from but the men I have hung out with over my lifetime talk like that when we get together. Makes no difference if they are married or single. We also talk about guns, politics and with my group we talk about John Deere Vs Kubota, clearing land, building barns and sheds.

Its a man thing, give it shot, you might like it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Shall I post a video of the President on the bus talking about grabbing women’s genitals
    Lol. He got busted being a typical guy. People need to move on. Would I talk like that? Maybe maybe not. Depends on the context. It really was locker room talk. Also I don't play double standards. Women are perverts together.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

Lighten Up 1.jpg

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    Not sure where you come from but the men I have hung out with over my lifetime talk like that when we get together. Makes no difference if they are married or single. We also talk about guns, politics and with my group we talk about John Deere Vs Kubota, clearing land, building barns and sheds.

Its a man thing, give it shot, you might like it.

Where I come from we don’t look at ten year olds and imagine dating them. We also don’t admire our daughters figure and imagine dating her “if we weren’t related”. Where I come from, those just aren’t a “man thing” so I’ll guess I’ll pass on “giving it a shot”.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Where I come from we don’t look at ten year olds and imagine dating them. We also don’t admire our daughters figure and imagine dating her “if we weren’t related”. Where I come from, those just aren’t a “man thing” so I’ll guess I’ll pass on “giving it a shot”.

Did I say any of that? and NO Trump did not either, you are spinning all over the place, try shopping at a man's store for a change of pace!

Guess I won't need to wonder what you are talking about if it ain't women and guns...

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    Did I say any of that? and NO Trump did not either, you are spinning all over the place, try shopping at a man's store for a change of pace!

Guess I won't need to wonder what you are talking about if it ain't women and guns...

You seem very concerned with your manhood. Might want to see someone about that.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

I’m sorry someone pee’d in your Cheerios.

058e0ac00f573c0566dc10fea33e679e.jpg

1f30fd9f5303e86707061fcd65c4d185.jpg

89cb4e9b0c7ff45f86fe1ea074dc4d7f.jpg

Ok not sorry

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    View attachment 139733

As soon as someone posts a pic of Trump grabbing someone's *****, I can take your argument seriously.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My original point was that there is sleaze on both sides of the aisle and that the obsession with the Dem. scumbags was hypocrisy. I prefer to call it all out but enjoy your blinders.

I don't think anyone's life should be ruined over what they may have said jokingly. What I was referring to was the hypocrisy of TV personalities calling Trump a nazi and fascist (which is racist in itself) with no repercussions and then turn around and do what they did to Roseanne. Now I'm not a big fan of Roseanne, but I think it would only be fair to allow her to apologize instead of cancelling her show.

Top Bottom