• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Well it's been heavily amended to the point of near worthlessness, but it's passed both houses. Let's see if they can reconcile the versions by Friday.

People are already posting on reps facebook pages and such about how the citizens are going to need to take matters into our own hands with force if the legislature won't protect us with laws. While I wasn't one of the people suggesting that, I can't say I dislike the thought.
    Guns International

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's a wonder the Texas Senate members can feed and dress themselves. They held up several gun bills last session and they adjourned tonight without a vote on the groping bill.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    It actually looks like it's POSSIBLE that the bill that the Senate passed last night MAY be "good enough" - though it's definitely weak compared to the original. It's pretty lame how chicken the legislators have become over this issue. The original language passed unanimously in the regular session, and now the House members are all backpedaling including the original author. How sad. Call your representatives up in the morning and urge them to pass the Senate version (SB 29) ASAP as it stands.

Top Bottom