Hurley's Gold

Texas is now the most horrible place to live.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The first paragraph, to me, means just the opposite of what they are saying. What a bunch of dipwads.

Ain't it amazing how the libtards whine about lack of inclusion and maiming of children?
    I find the bit about "18% lack health insurance" misleading as it simply means they either have not bothered to look around to find a job with health insurance and/or they are too lazy for the jobs that offer health insurance. And, to be fair, that could simply be a parent (or both) that are too lazy to find or work the jobs that offer insurance.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    "According to an annual ranking of business climates by CNBC, Texas is the worst state for workers to live and work in. The study notes recent laws, including outlawing diversity and inclusion offices in higher education institutions, banning healthcare for transgender minors and the state's strict abortion ban as a few examples."

God bless TEXAS! Judge people by their character and merit, don't mutilate kids and DO NOT KILL BABIES wholesale. There is right and there is wrong and today there is not much in the middle. God bless TEXAS. If you want to put people in positions based on race and gender, chop off organs from kids and kill babies, perhaps you are not wanted here anyway.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    1689704629310.jpeg

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    <>

Well, they, especially those from NYC, are fully injected with all sorts of STUPIDITY !

As a representative from the north east, I do feel NYers and the like are at least marginally better than Californians. Californians are just a bunch of floofy faggots. Not an ounce of testosterone in the entire state. At least New Yorkers have some balls. Still stupid, but ballsy none the less. Well the real ones anyway. The super liberal idiots are the ones that migrated to the city from some flyover state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I read that and the crazy is palpable, anyone that can consider any surgery related to gender for minors as "healthcare" is a moonbat.
    I was convinced I could use a sheet as a parachute off a second story roof as a minor, thank God I wasn't faced with "choosing" my gender!

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Well, who in good conscience mutilate young children just because a 3 year old decided to play with the wrong gender toy.

Bunch of demons. Sorry there is only one correct view here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. And that view is the cylinder, not either of the projections!

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    You must be slow at things. It's been around forever.

I'm a Newb at the Christian thing. From 20 - 50 years of age I was an Atheist.

I'm an expert in tearing apart Christian Theology, but have almost zero knowledge of the practical, day-to-day aspects of being a Christian.

Please help me learn. What is the "Christian Card"? What it is for? Where do I get one?

Top Bottom