• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Rubbing my hands, do you think the nudists will come back with a new name? :banana: :facepalm:

Keeping the eye bleach handy...

Makes you wonder if he / she / ze / zhe / xe / xem / them / zhem / zem / shem wasn't one of the long time trolls that pops up, flames out, gets banned, and does it all over again.

I dunno, that level of arrogance takes effort. I didn't recognize the style, and the trolls just aren't creative enough to keep a persona going.
    Gun Zone Deals

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I for one don’t have a problem giving id for a stop. It’s standard practice and common sense to speed things up and send me on my way.

If you encounter red flags during a stop by all means record and work towards getting bad cops off the street.

Cops are just people and often need a friendly face from all the bull poop they encounter.

Between state laws, department sop’s, political pressure, I don’t get the need to be a pain in the ass.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I for one don’t have a problem giving id for a stop. It’s standard practice and common sense to speed things up and send me on my way.

If you encounter red flags during a stop by all means record and work towards getting bad cops off the street.

Cops are just people and often need a friendly face from all the bull poop they encounter.

Between state laws, department sop’s, political pressure, I don’t get the need to be a pain in the ass.

Some people have a need to turn a routine hassle into a big dramatic confrontation so they can brag about how they're "oppressed".

carlson1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    I've pulled over alot of people who just want to "fight the system" even if it includes the part that is serving you. You are actually contributing to the communist movement by being blind regarding what is actually a threatening target.

10-4 and 100% correct. Trying obeying the law since you are a “law abiding citizens.”
    You do have to have your DL on you while driving. You can be cited. Most LEO will not waste the time, but if this is a habitual habit I would cite you in a heart beat and you can discuss with the JP.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    10-4 and 100% correct. Trying obeying the law since you are a “law abiding citizens.”
    You do have to have your DL on you while driving. You can be cited. Most LEO will not waste the time, but if this is a habitual habit I would cite you in a heart beat and you can discuss with the JP.
    Huh?

jakeintexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2023
    Fort Worth
    I fly airplanes for a living and have since 1987. I remember the days where my friends and family could see me off at the gate. Although crew have it easier when on duty, the last time I flew as a pax (even with pre check and the magnetometer doing a ‘random’) it was a cumbersome, worthless, and demeaning process.

As well as being wholly unconstitutional and an affront to liberty.

With no value added.

So I drive a lot these days.

I see signs and magnetometers where I used to simply walk in.

Again with no value added.

The 2A is clear; the 4A is clear. But miscreants with pens and judges who turn black into white chip away at them constantly.

Just because we get scared of some boogeyman doesn’t mean one cedes the constitution. There is always some boogeyman out there.

And lest we not forget even Texas went nuts with mandates shutting things down and forcing worse than useless masks on people for awhile — although many of us didn’t comply. It went less nuts for a shorter time than many PR states but it still happened.

When a cop pulls me over I’m smart and old enough to know that we have two wary armed individuals who are facing an unknown situation and perhaps a bit nervous about it. If the cop is good and my SA is working that day we both should have a good read on the situation. But there’s no reason to unnecessarily escalate the situation and I do my best to put everyone’s mind at ease over a minor thing. Why turn a triviality over to a major event ? And we’re both the good guys; albeit maybe a good guy who likes to drive a little fast when on a wide open road and conditions permit.

When going through the idiotic TSA indoctrination lines at an airport, I’d watch grandpa Fred from Des Moines get strip searched while Hashal Al-Unsafe walked right on through. And had access to a wide range of potential weapons at the airport gift shop. The illegal simply drives without a license, perhaps suffers some encumbrances when caught, and is released to go out and do it again. We have gangs coming across our borders while we tighten the noose and infringe on the liberties of the good guys in the name of security and safety. Where has this gotten us ?

To a point where the next generation blindly steps off into crosswalks thinking those white lines stop metal cars. And relies on laws and other people to make their life safe.

So I’d be careful with stuff like this. The loss of freedoms over the years hasn’t been worth it. Never is.

docbrazos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Weatherford, Texas
    John Doe, the name you will be booked under.

Good news, still no ID needed to vote
    anim_rolleyes.gif
    You must not vote often! Id is required to vote in Texas!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom