• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    For many years, I did enjoy Saturday nights hitting the town and going to the clubs. Drinking beer, dancing with pretty women, and listening to great live music.

When the current Mrs. Axxe and I started going out, and even the first year we were married, we had a local club we went just about every Saturday night. She enjoyed dancing almost as much as I did.

We saw some great live bands over the years as well. Quite a few times when visiting New Braunfels, we'd visit Gruene Hall on Saturday night. That place is just cool to hang out and listen to music. Such a neat place to visit. Lots of history there in that community.

I can't dance like I use to, and don't drink like I use to ether, but I still enjoy Saturday nights, drinking the occasional beer, and listening to great music.

Some years ago, on another forum, I started a thread similar to this. Sort of like a virtual Saturday night party while reading and posting on the forum. Had some fun socializing. And with this current "panic" maybe this thread might help cheer some up for a bit. Let's drink some beer, tell some lies, joke around and turn on the stereo and listen to some good music and share it with each other!

Woot, woot!
    I like Granbury, even with Covid, I can walk around the square, enjoy live Jazz for a beer then Texas country for a beer , then throwback rock for a last call . all within 1 block and all welcome my dog! (okay sometimes I have another with German folk music at Ketzler's)

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Dad was stationed in Alaska during his military hitch. We heard this song many times during our childhood.

Top Bottom