• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    For many years Saturday night meant I needed to get my ass to sleep so I could get up @ 3:30-4:30 for work Sunday morning! Guess that saved me a ton of money.vs literally pissing it away on drinks.

During the renfest I was happy if the truck was unloaded by midnight!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    For many years Saturday night meant I needed to get my ass to sleep so I could get up @ 3:30-4:30 for work Sunday morning! Guess that saved me a ton of money.vs literally pissing it away on drinks.

During the renfest I was happy if the truck was unloaded by midnight!

Back years ago when I was the junior supervisor, I generally got the night shift and weekends. Since I couldn't go to the club, I'd bring the club to the shop on Saturday nights! I'd crank up the stereo in the shop to the best radio station I could find, and I mean cranked it!

Some of the other supervisors would make complaints about it, but I didn't give a FFF! I had the least number of guys on my crew, but we turned out as much and sometimes more work than 1st or 2nd shifts did, so the service managers pretty much left me alone, especially after auditing my guys and say they were turning out top-notch work.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Talk about a poster boy/girl for birth control and unfortunately our current WH administration!

We don't discuss politics or such types of subjects on this thread. There are more than quite a few for that purpose here on the forum. This one isn't one of them. The purpose of this thread is music and things that people do on Saturday nights.

Top Bottom