• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2023
    Houston
    Think the issue is most of the media will not cover this story so most voters will not know his stance on 2A. Its up to Ft Bend voters to get him out so they are the ones that need to be aware of his views.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    enemy.png

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    The demographics aren't exactly the type to vote for conservatives.

Eli

The last two sheriffs were pro gun conservatives. The immigrants have been here since at least the 80’s and were definitely here in large numbers during the times of the last two.

I think TDS and 2020 are to blame for the current guy. People voting blue no matter who because of all the hysteria.

Though to credit your point, Richmond/Rosenberg being the more affordable growing suburbs of Houston isn’t helping with people moving out down to FBC.

sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    I will remember this jerk next election cycle.
    I hope those voting know that he's a commie.

Me, too.
    Sad to hear. He replaced Troy Nehls who was super pro gun, but at least he made it to the House. His brother Trevor was running against Fagan and got my vote, but apparently not enough.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    From Bearing Arms blog;

Fort Bend County, Texas Sheriff Eric Fagan is up for re-election next year, and he just gave any challengers that might emerge a big issue for their own campaign to replace him.

Speaking with a reporter from Houston’s KRPC-TV, Fagan recently declared his support for more restrictions on gun ownership, which he claims is a privilege that should be earned, rather than a right that should be protected.

Fagan’s was elected to the position of sheriff back in 2020 with about 52 percent of the vote, but that was before he publicly declared his belief that the good folks of Fort Bend County don’t actually have a right to keep and bear arms at all. I’m sure his anti-Second Amendment viewpoint won’t be the only issue in the sheriff’s race next year, but it will be an issue, and rightfully so.
    <>

Send him packing now !

<>

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    New candidates for elected LE offices for 2024.

Most Muslim candidates are running as conservatives, with Indian sounding names split between democrat / republican.

Glad to see all the minorities are not biased one way towards democrats.

Top Bottom