• ...and so much more!
  • Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    6/6/10 at Austin Rifle club

Handgun - minimum 100 rounds, but as always bring extra just in case

Possible shotgun side match if time allows for it as well as if we have enough participants. Unless you "miss" a lot you shouldn't need more than 50 shells for the side match.

Gate opens at 0745.

Fee - $25

Of course I'll be there. :D
    Gun Zone Deals

512Ram

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Central Texas
    would there be a fee if i just wanna come out and watch? i'd love to participate but don't have a pistol that i would like to compete with. Only got my m&p40c and a taurus 24/7 9mm :/

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    would there be a fee if i just wanna come out and watch? i'd love to participate but don't have a pistol that i would like to compete with. Only got my m&p40c and a taurus 24/7 9mm :/

They aren't going to charge to watch. You will wish that you entered though. Enter and just do it. Got to start somewhere.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX

Just do it! You'll be hooked..I shot my first one 2 weeks ago with a S&W .40 and it was a lot of fun..Wasn't concerned with score or rank, just wanted to have fun.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

You'll wish you entered. It's a blast, and you'll gain much confidence by doing it. Just do it!!

Top Bottom