• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Ok, I am hooked...that was a million times better than going to the range and shooting at the same paper target over and over and over and well, you get the picture,,,

Was that with you with your son???

I wasn't too sure if that was you or not. Plus if that was you you got there earlier than I expected.

That was me in the "Texas Tactical" shirt and black LaRue hat. :-)

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Was that with you with your son???

I wasn't too sure if that was you or not. Plus if that was you you got there earlier than I expected.

That was me in the "Texas Tactical" shirt and black LaRue hat. :-)

Yup, that was us..I saw someone else with a LaRue hat on and asked them if they were on the boards, after the long deer in the headlights look and reply of what board I knew I had the wrong person LOL...

Where you in my group? I really didn't pay much attention to what folks were wearing, other than there firearms.. I was concentrating on not doing anything to get me kicked out... There was a guy in our group that never even got a shot off before he was DQ'd for breaking the 180 rule...Can't say I was bothered by that call at all..

My son now wants to get into it as well..Thanks, now this is really gonna cost me..I had another gun with me, and asked him if he wanted to give it a go, but he said he'd rather spend some time on the range getting familiar with it before attempting the game...I didn't argue as I feel the same way..Mechanics first...He had fun though..

Can't wait til the next round...

Top Bottom