• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I think that if I was on a firing squad, and I knew the charge was something like this...I could honestly pull the trigger without feeling bad. Just read me the charge about 5 min before marching me out, and I would be good to go.

Back in the day, death by firing squad was actually an honorable death.
    A hanging, however, was the death for thieves, murderers, etc - dishonorable.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    "not how you start but how you finish"

I've never heard that before and I appreciate it that you shared it! I did what I did and nothing will ever change that so, by a fairness standard, I earned a front seat in Hell! Maybe there's some hope, huh?

Flash

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I think we are all equally capable of depravity.

I think you are mistaken beating up and murdering old people and raping children is not something most people are capable of. It's just not a part of most people's souls. It takes a truly depraved mind to molest a child.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I think you are mistaken [new sentence here?] beating up and murdering old people and raping children is not something most people are capable of. It's just not a part of most people's souls. It takes a truly depraved mind to molest a child.

I'm aware my viewpoint is a tough pill to swallow.

Do you believe people like this woman are born "truly depraved"?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I think that if I was on a firing squad, and I knew the charge was something like this...I could honestly pull the trigger without feeling bad. Just read me the charge about 5 min before marching me out, and I would be good to go.

If I were on the firing squad, I'd aim for her face. She deserves it.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Do you believe people like this woman are born "truly depraved"?

Some are and some break along the way. The way I look at it there are only three types of people. Those who are non-violent and only hurt others thru foolishness or accident. Then there are those people who are capable of extreme and intentional violence. They can be split into a group that is malignant and one that is not. This person clearly falls into the second category. Luckily the first and third groups greatly outweigh the second.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I am all for the death penalty. It should be carried out not by the State, but by the next of kin. If they cannot do it, then condemn the convict to death by guillotine by an executioner drawn by a lottery. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would drop a heavy blade on a neck just for grins.

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Some are and some break along the way. The way I look at it there are only three types of people. Those who are non-violent and only hurt others thru foolishness or accident. Then there are those people who are capable of extreme and intentional violence. They can be split into a group that is malignant and one that is not. This person clearly falls into the second category. Luckily the first and third groups greatly outweigh the second.

If I can chime in on Remington35's note. I might change his wording to I think everyone has the capacity to become this depraved. You let yourself slip a little each time and eventually you can rationalize anything.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    From what I've heard, Death Row inmates don't get to move around much nor have much social interaction for forced volunteer sexual gratification. It's one cell per Death Row inmate.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    "The victim was found in a ditch with injuries so horrendous that the body was unrecognizable."

One less mouth to feed in the prison system. Where's that Express Lane that comedian Ron White talked about? The upstanding citizen known as Ray Jasper is up next for involuntary extermination on 03/19/2014.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If I can chime in on Remington35's note. I might change his wording to I think everyone has the capacity to become this depraved. You let yourself slip a little each time and eventually you can rationalize anything.

I think this is an uncomfortable thing to admit. People put in messed up situations will do horrible things. However finding yourself in a messed up spot, doing something awful is different than seeking out or orchestrating that situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom