• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Seems to have gone down hill and neglected. I've tried to contact the owner, wondering if he or she is willing to sell the website. Anyone have any contact info or background why it seems abandoned? It used to be quite hopping.
    Capitol Armory ad

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    Leave it alone, makes me feel so good reading ads and learning my weapons are worth more than I paid for them because they are used - hard to find - have been broken in - have EXTRAS. That reminds me, I need to buy some Tasco optics to really jack up the values.

TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    Leave it alone, makes me feel so good reading ads and learning my weapons are worth more than I paid for them because they are used - hard to find - have been broken in - have EXTRAS. That reminds me, I need to buy some Tasco optics to really jack up the values.
    I wish there was a like button because I would have brokenit on this message hahahahahahahaha

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    hey, atleast it aint as bad as armslist. i seen a stoeger shotgun on there for $800. it was for a tactical model that had major qc issues and can no longer get warranty service on...

fosterelli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Cypress
    good question...I was on there a couple of weeks ago, registered so I could contact a seller about an ACR...three days later he emailed me back. Too late man! When the wife says I can buy, I don't wait around so she can blow the money on a purse!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    quote(first thing it needs is a scammer report and a rating system)quote

At the very least, I long ago gave up using it.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County

If not Tasco then Tapco or "upgrades" which means more than I can buy a new one for.
    It has been slipping but I have made a few good buys from it.

Top Bottom