TGT Welcomes Armasight.com as a Supporting Vendor

texcross

Well-Known
Admin
Aug 28, 2013
Sanger, TX
Please welcome Armasight.com as a Supporting Vendor, if you need any assistance with the products they supply, ask them here. You can also visit their website at Armasight.com

Texas Gun Talk thanks them for their support.

Delta4-3

Apr 2, 2014
Arkansas
Thank you all guys! I own a company called Night Combat Solutions and I kind of represent Armasight products here being that I am a distributor for them. Generally forums are not composed of people with the good manners and respect found here. Thanks,
Aaron

Delta4-3

Apr 2, 2014
Arkansas
As an aside, if any of you are going to be at the Dallas gun show this weekend and want to meet me in person, I will have a few tables there with my wife and a couple friends. I would be happy to get to know you. Also, is it generally a good show? Or am I wasting my money on hotels, a seven hour drive, and table costs? (too late now, but I'd at least like to know ahead of time.) Thanks,
Aaron

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
Thank you all guys! I own a company called Night Combat Solutions and I kind of represent Armasight products here being that I am a distributor for them. Generally forums are not composed of people with the good manners and respect found here. Thanks,
Aaron
Thanks (are you talkin' about us ???):banana:

Last edited:

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
Thanks for the support! I will buy one everything when I win the Lotto... So many cool products.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads