Join TexasGunTalk

Thank You, Congressman Duffy!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Texan-in-Training, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Texan-in-Training

Texan-in-Training Active Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Blog: Thank You, Congressman Duffy

Towards the end of the video, Congressman Duffy asks the question: Why haven't the Obama's signed up for Obamacare?
    Priceless!

2. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    i wish he wasnt so nervous

3. 1slow01Z71

1slow01Z71 Well-Known

Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    She got her ass handed to her. Love it.

4. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Good on him!!

5. bryonbush

bryonbush Active Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    "im not for anyones side" but she dont have a problem with saying "you guys, your side, republicans" and yet never once brings up anything that the democrats do. OH SNAP! HE KILLED THAT SKANK AFTER HE SAID HE WAS ON OBAMA CARE! like a deer in the headlights of a mother effin rocket ship! GOOD ON HIM!

6. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Disgusting slaves of the agenda. "Well so are you". They'll say anything to help their lie. Even if it's a lie, assumption, or just makes em sound insane. Facts don't matter anymore and party loyalism comes before honesty and integrity. Now I'm in a position where I have to constantly explain to my daughter that she will inherit debt, a society of self entitled lazy people, she'll have to work hard and won't be able to keep a lot of what she earns, a government that will tell her how to live her life, and all other kinds of crap that NO PARENT should have to prepare their kids for in THIS COUNTRY! Soon, it won't matter if we live in the Divided States of Tyrannica, or China! God, "come back down, we're all ready now. We're all drowning in our follies. Broken hearts and broken bodies."