• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    Didn't see this posted in the Austin specific forum. :) Just up the road from us. I'll see you there!

LaRue Tactical Range Day

Location: Best of the West Range – Liberty Hill, TXDate: October 16 2010
    Time: 10 am to 5 pm

A drawing for door prizes will be held every 30 min.
    GRAND PRIZE: LaRue Tactical OBR 5.56!
    (16" OBR 5.56 w/ UDE Magpul CTR, MOE Grip, 2 Pmags, 3 Rail Strips, & A2 Flash Hider)
    You’re all invited to spend a day with the LaRue crew in Liberty Hill, TX this October. You'll get to shoot everything from OBR’s to Stealth’s…and, of course, classes & demos on just about every type of mount we make. We’re also planning a friendly little contest that might win you a new OBR 5.56! All shooting abilities are welcome.​
    There will be LaRue vendors on-hand to provide interactive demonstrations of their fine products.​
    Needless to say, world-famous LaRue BBQ, Chips and Refreshments will also be provided, so come hungry.​
    So, get yourself to Central Texas, & take your best shot!​
    Texas SOT

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    How may folks you all think are going to show up? I see several posts about driving 12 hrs to make it even flying in on other boards. Talk from Oklahoma folks coming down and carpooling with 3 or 4 guys.

In addition to LaRue staff & gear, well-known national reps from Surefire, Magpul, NightForce, Leupold, Aimpoint (to name a few) will be there to demonstrate their products both on and off the firing-line.

Would be nice to see some of the local silencer companies there as well.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    vietboy1st, yes, Texas is very cool and still a free state. I grew up in and around Boston, moved to Texas in 1980 and never looked back! Move if you can!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I got important stuff to do..
    big-smile.gif

Oldfalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Point Venture
    Best of the West is a very nice facility and hopefully I will make it out there just to watch.
    Have not had a rifle on line there yet but did shoot 2 rounds of skeet solo- that was a hoot to do!!

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Me and my grandpa will be there, going to get there around 10:30 or so. I am wishing this coming week will go by nice and quick. Just wish I had my AR money saved up so I could purchase some Magpul and such while I am there.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well that was a good time. Hopefully I can figure out how to pull the videos off my camera's DVD and upload them... Got one of me shooting the full auto and having piping hot gas and oil blow back into my eye. Hurt like a bitch, and I though that it would be really obvious, but it looked like I just got a little off balance.

Tyrannosullyrex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Houston
    That was a good bit of fun, tired me out though. Got there a little before 10, left for a bit (buddy bought a 7.62 OBR, so we left for about 45 minutes to pick it up), was a very good time.

Top Bottom