Lynx Defense

The Brady Bunch at it again

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to say they can ban the clips as long as we can keep our magazines...

The anti's keep on showing how ignorant their stupid asses are. I hate when people talk about shit that they dont have one clue about. It happens to often and is going to keep on happening.

London

The advocate's Devil.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The majority of the people who responded are even more sickened by this than we are! I read every post so far- I only saw maybe two people who agreed with the video!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, come on, give me a break!!! :banghead: Is this how far some people are going to take modern American child worship so that anything associated with a "child" must be revered? I don't care if the silhouette was of Mother Theresa, Thumper the Rabbit, or The Lollipop Guild, people can shoot whatever in the Hell target they want to shoot. Makes me want to produce a Youtube video that would hopefully go viral....

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The majority of the people who responded are even more sickened by this than we are! I read every post so far- I only saw maybe two people who agreed with the video!

You might not realize it, but the anti side is not grassroots like our side is. It's funded entirely by a very few, very rich liberals.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dude didn't know what the f*** he was doing anyway.
He cocked the thing like an idiot (too bad he didn't catch his little liberal fingers in the slide!).
His shots were ALL over the place! No grouping.

...ahhhhhhhh... this is just pointless BS!